Speakeasy

dtpoet

Taped it last night (NYC area). Watching it now.

Good start. Helluva of a bar mitzvah present for Chabon's son - got to see Rush rehearse in a soundstage 4 years ago.

First question is about staying together for 40 years. The reply is first crediting their families and how they were raised to be fair minded. Also, their ability to make each other laugh. It's a big thing and not to be underrated.

Any relationship needs laughter and respect for each other.

I'm trying not to give Ged's answers here - just list the questions BUT interesting take to the question above and how it affected their decision to move away from Terry as their producer. Made me realize that I never heard the reason why they moved away from Terry Edited by dtpoet
  • Like 1

Is there anyway you could upload it or point us to a source? I have been searching and have always come up empty.

Pretty sure not many of us were able to watch it, so it might be difficult for a discussion over it to start without the footage.

Is there anyway you could upload it or point us to a source? I have been searching and have always come up empty.

Pretty sure not many of us were able to watch it, so it might be difficult for a discussion over it to start without the footage.

I'll look for it when it's over.

• Like 1