LiveNation presale St. Paul: Garbage

Never offered even 1 of the $146 seats, nothing within 30 rows of the stage... "best" I saw was 23 rows up the lower bowl off to the side, now 14 minutes in it's saying there's no tickets available at all.

What a letdown.

Update: I'm done with this crap presale... haven't seen ANY ticket in 20 minutes, let alone a good one.

Edited by Pause Rewind Replay
  • Like 1

$114 for 28th row floor isnt that bad in comparison to the value for the Chicago show. The whole floor for Chicago is $190 and all Ive been getting all day is around the 45th row

$114 for 28th row floor isnt that bad in comparison to the value for the Chicago show. The whole floor for Chicago is $190 and all Ive been getting all day is around the 45th row

I wonder if the reselling companies, which by my understanding are either related to or subsidiaries of TM, bought them all.

I read somewhere years ago that when the tix go on sale those companies have it all lined up to "push a button" and within seconds have all the best seats that they pre-selected.

How convenient, it would allow TM to charge even more without adding a shred of value.

I'm sorry, but I'm in the camp that life was a lot more pleasureable prior to all this technology.

Unless your really late to making this post, you do realise the St. Paul tickets went on pre-sale a week ago right. It's no wonder all the presale $146 seats are gone. I had a hard enough time securing row 9 in the first 10 minutes. If you want good seats you have to be there right at the sale time.