No World Visits?

RushianRoulette

The tour was released yesterday, and obviously i'm buzzing. However, as a citizen of Ireland, I'm gravely disappointed that this tour is only a North American one, and so I won't get to see the guys this time.

Then i began to think further. Have they done their last "big" tour in the Time Machine Tour?

Will I ever see Rush perform again?

The tour was released yesterday, and obviously i'm buzzing. However, as a citizen of Ireland, I'm gravely disappointed that this tour is only a North American one, and so I won't get to see the guys this time.

Then i began to think further. Have they done their last "big" tour in the Time Machine Tour?

I'm not sure, but I hope they will play Europe in the autumn 2015, maybe September or October. I live in Sweden so I'd like to see them go to Europe as well. Let's hope there will be a European leg on this tour!

I'm not sure, but I hope they will play Europe in the autumn 2015, maybe September or October. I live in Sweden so I'd like to see them go to Europe as well. Let's hope there will be a European leg on this tour!

I hope so too, man. I think it'd be a major kick in the teeth to their european fans if there wasnt