Presale Email confusion

dtpoet

Just got an email (I assume like most of you). There's a pass code for the VIP but I don't see one for the regular subscriber presale. Instead, there's a link to a site for presale that doesn't require a pass code.

Do you think we will have to enter our email address in irder to get access tomorrow at 10am? If everyone has access to this site, then it really isn't special.

I'm very confused.

There were two links in my e-mail. The first one is to buy regular tickets at ticketstoday.com and the second link is buy VIP tickets. I don't think there is a code, the link in your e-mail is how you get access to the presale.

That makes no sense since anyone can then put that URL into their web browser and go to the site (I tested that). Not very exclusive.

Maybe we will have to enter our email to get in?

No, like most presales it is not exclusive in the least. When all you have to do is put your e-mail in and you are granted access to it, pretty much anyone can get into the presale the way it's designed. I don't get why the bands management doesn't have a better system. If you want exclusive treatment then I guess VIP is the way to go but that system is more messed up I think. To pay that kind of money and not know where you're sitting until the day of the show? Sorry, but that's really screwed up.