kRush in Baltimore Dec 5

Rutlefan

Kenny, not intending to pimp your band but just would like to know when you'll be playing tomorrow night. Ram's Head website says the show starts at 7:30 but you're one of four bands listed. Being listed first, does that mean you're playing first, or maybe last, if it means anything? Nothing against the Ozzy and Black Crowes tributes but I'm trying to get a couple friends to go and like me they have to get a hall pass from the wives and spending all night at Ram's Head is a harder sell then just an hour or two.

Hope to be there (plan to) but have a great show in any event. Jim

p.s. Congrats on getting Baltimore Ram's Head. Along with DC's 9:30 Club, that's DC metro area big time!

Edited by Rutlefan
  • Like 2

Sorry Rutlefan! It's been a little crazy the past few weeks and I haven't been on TRF at all!

It meant we went on last because we were the headliner. I didn't get a chance to talk that night to anyone because I always rest my voice before shows and as soon as we were done they started funneling people out.

And yes, DS, Rams Head is a very cool venue and the staff are very professional. Thrilled to have played there and looking forward to getting back!