Appreciation Thread

The Cosmic Lawnmower

I hope his lawn care business goes down the tubes.

This appreciation thread is becoming a joke...

Don't fret, Cosmic. It will soon be back on course and so sickeningly sweet you'll really be sorry you started it. :laughing guy:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

Well ?

Im absolutely shocked at how many say, "yes" I would eat a water buffalo !

I also don't undertand the poll question, it makes no sence ?

Edited by tick, 21 September 2008 - 09:11 PM.

:rfl: that one hit the funny bone just right....
  • Like 1

I appreciate appreciation threads

I appreciate those who appreciate appreciation threads.

I hate those people

Which ones? The appreciators or the appreciatees?

The ones that throw banana peels at monkeys

I appreciate appreciation threads

I appreciate those who appreciate appreciation threads.

I hate those people

Which ones? The appreciators or the appreciatees?

The ones that throw banana peels at monkeys

I appreciate your honesty. And your concern for monkeys.

Thanks Lawnmower. This seriously beats the hell out of the ratings game if only for a short period of time.... :cheers:
  • Like 2

Thanks Lawnmower. This seriously beats the hell out of the ratings game if only for a short period of time.... :cheers:

That's the spirit!

Not that I have any better ideas mind you. Its just nice to have some fun and also an extended and fun discussion. Thats what I personally tune in here for mostly. Great and mostly like minded people and some real funny folks as well.... :codger:
  • Like 3

That's the spirit!

Not that I have any better ideas mind you. Its just nice to have some fun and also an extended and fun discussion. Thats what I personally tune in here for mostly. Great and mostly like minded people and some real funny folks as well.... :codger:

You have fully restored my faith on the members here. :)

Becoming??

Well, I'm the one getting the most scorn because apparently, I've damaged somebodies precious little ego.

No, see, in this case it'd be a large ego.

Becoming??

Well, I'm the one getting the most scorn because apparently, I've damaged somebodies precious little ego.

No, see, in this case it'd be a large ego.

Well, I'm willing to pop it with a huge needle...

That's the spirit!

You have fully restored my faith on the members here. :)

Its what I do... :D

I like apreciation[sic] threads are lame

Well ?

Im absolutely shocked at how many say, "yes" I would eat a water buffalo !

I also don't undertand the poll question, it makes no sence ?

Edited by tick, 21 September 2008 - 09:11 PM.

As far as I'm concerned, that thread just serves as another reason to GO VEGAN

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/61329277.jpg

• Like 1

That's the spirit!

Me too!

Lawnmower, don't be offended. We were just having some fun. As I said, I am certain this thread will become barf-y in no time at all! Give us a holler if we can help in any way. :)

• Like 4

That's the spirit!

Me too!

Lawnmower, don't be offended. We were just having some fun. As I said, I am certain this thread will become barf-y in no time at all! Give us a holler if we can help in any way. :)

No wonder you're the greatest member named Lorraine to ever post here!! :cheers:

That's the spirit!

Me too!

No wonder you're the greatest member named Lorraine to ever post here!! :cheers:

I'm the only member named Lorraine to ever post here. :laughing guy:

That's the spirit!

Me too!

I'm the only member named Lorraine to ever post here. :laughing guy:

You don't know my real name...