Most Bizarre Rush Song?

antiquark

BU2B2

You know, I really really like that half-song a lot. To me, it's a real throwback to the late seventies. I just wish they had finished it.

Doesn't sound much like a Rush song to me, which is why I listed it. I like it, but it doesn't sound typical to their other stuff.

I agree that it is not a typical Rush song. I think it had real potential to be a great song. When I said it was a real throwback to the late seventies, I wasn't referring to Rush just the time period.

Oh I see. Yes I would agree with you there. It would be cool if they'd expanded on it a bit.

What do you lack..? Balls!

Referring to the song.. Not you girls :P

Good to know! :P Well sure it lacks balls, it's not supposed to be a rocker. I think they shouldn't have put it where they put it, but it's cool nevertheless.

Ok this is one of our favourites and it is one of the first Rush songs i heard,The Trees.Whenever i have played it to non-Rush fans it is always fits of laughter or what is this sh-t.And when i have to spell out the meaning of the song it gets worse.'No wonder they call you nerds'!Also the song structure is not in the same league as Rebel Yell or Achy Breaky Heart.But for me 'The Fountain of Lamneth',a brave move,just testing the waters for 2112.

I'll say "Roll the Bones". Weird because it has a rap section in it. Completely unforeseen by fans first hearing it.
  • Like 3