VI. The Sphere (A Kind Of Dream) That Might Be Over After 18 Years.............

RUSHHEAD666

Hemispheres was my first Rush album that i bought when it first came out and i absolutely loved how the side ends with the short and sweet The Sphere. My wife and i are going through some trying times and its been hard.She's away at the moment so i picked up the old guitar and strummed and sang out the song straight up,no music,no lyrics,never played it before.Scary.I'll do it at my next coffee house gig.

I've been through something like that. Here's to good friends and good music.

Thank you my friend! The Rush Forum has a lot of great people. I feel like I can post anything here.

A lot of my friends have said the same thing to me lately. Here's to good friends and MUSIC!!!!!

I'm a Rush fanatic until the end but one of my buddies who moved to Detroit always says, "CHEERS TO METAL!!! ACCEPT AND PRiEST RULE!" LOL!!!

Music is my religion. Isn't that an Ozzy lyric? Hahaha!

Anyway I will probably be seeing Rush by myself on the next tour. She is done. Wendy was my "chick magnet" at shows! HAHA! I'm talking all shows!

My wife is a cute Finnish blonde. Alex actually handed her a pick at an S&A Tour right before they went into "The Way The Wind Blows."

John Petrucci showered here with like 5 picks at a show in Concord with Ryche.

Styx guys gave picks too.

Anyway, people change. She's 40 now and she is done having fun with me. She prefers now to work out and drink red wine.

Sorry for going on and on an on. It sucks when your woman completely changes. It's like a she was bit by a zombie at the mall in Romero's "Dawn Of The Dead."

She loves her Lulu Lemon, but she hates making contact with a human male.

Perhaps she wants my jugular instead.

Perhaps she has a boyfriend............

Kidding.........

http://www.therushfo...d/page__st__240

Related conversations going on in SOCN.

Thanks for the link Goose! Sadly I never joined SOCN!! I've always thought that I would get roasted in there with my political views so I never bothered.

It wouldn't surprise me is she was cheating. So far I can't prove it. But it's a gut feeling.

I listened to "Cold Fire" the other day and it's amazing how my brain is wired. Being a drummer I just zone into the music.

Well I actually paid attention to the lyrics. It hit me hard.

If she's cheating I hope you can move on easily because I've been there twice and it's the worst feeling to find out the girl holding your heart is with someone else.. It's the reason I'm single so be stronger than me!

On a lighter note I know what you mean about following lyrics. I'm a drummer too and sometimes I have to restart a song like ten times if Iwant to follow the lyrics because I keep getting carried away with the music! Rush on dude!!

Hemispheres was my first Rush album that i bought when it first came out and i absolutely loved how the side ends with the short and sweet The Sphere. My wife and i are going through some trying times and its been hard.She's away at the moment so i picked up the old guitar and strummed and sang out the song straight up,no music,no lyrics,never played it before.Scary.I'll do it at my next coffee house gig.

That's awesome mate! I wish you the very best too! It sucks man. I thought Wendy and I were going to be together forever.

There is still a "Ghost Of A Chance" that things will work out.

Sorry! I couldn't "RESIST!" LOL!

That's awesome mate! I wish you the very best too! It sucks man. I thought Wendy and I were going to be together forever.

He knows changes aren't permanent

But change is

He's not concerned with yesterday

He knows constant change is here today

Time will do its healing

You've got to let it go

There's other chickens in the coop ;)

I've been through something like that. Here's to good friends and good music.

Thank you my friend! The Rush Forum has a lot of great people. I feel like I can post anything here.

A lot of my friends have said the same thing to me lately. Here's to good friends and MUSIC!!!!!

I'm a Rush fanatic until the end but one of my buddies who moved to Detroit always says, "CHEERS TO METAL!!! ACCEPT AND PRiEST RULE!" LOL!!!

Music is my religion. Isn't that an Ozzy lyric? Hahaha!

Anyway I will probably be seeing Rush by myself on the next tour. She is done. Wendy was my "chick magnet" at shows! HAHA! I'm talking all shows!

My wife is a cute Finnish blonde. Alex actually handed her a pick at an S&A Tour right before they went into "The Way The Wind Blows."

John Petrucci showered here with like 5 picks at a show in Concord with Ryche.

Styx guys gave picks too.

Anyway, people change. She's 40 now and she is done having fun with me. She prefers now to work out and drink red wine.

Sorry for going on and on an on. It sucks when your woman completely changes. It's like a she was bit by a zombie at the mall in Romero's "Dawn Of The Dead."

She loves her Lulu Lemon, but she hates making contact with a human male.

Perhaps she wants my jugular instead.

Perhaps she has a boyfriend............

Kidding.........

http://www.therushfo...d/page__st__240

Related conversations going on in SOCN.

Thanks for the link Goose! Sadly I never joined SOCN!! I've always thought that I would get roasted in there with my political views so I never bothered.

It wouldn't surprise me is she was cheating. So far I can't prove it. But it's a gut feeling.

I listened to "Cold Fire" the other day and it's amazing how my brain is wired. Being a drummer I just zone into the music.

Well I actually paid attention to the lyrics. It hit me hard.

If she's cheating I hope you can move on easily because I've been there twice and it's the worst feeling to find out the girl holding your heart is with someone else.. It's the reason I'm single so be stronger than me!

On a lighter note I know what you mean about following lyrics. I'm a drummer too and sometimes I have to restart a song like ten times if Iwant to follow the lyrics because I keep getting carried away with the music! Rush on dude!!

Thanks buddy! I am sorry your heart was shattered. I certainly can understand why you are single. I feel that is the ship does indeed go down into the icy waters of hate and anger then I too will remain single. The last time I broke with a girl after five years of shit I remained single for three years. I didn't date at all. My parents were worried about me.

The cheating thing is a gut feeling. I can't prove anything.

I have to take this day by day. UGH!!

I'm married yet I feel so alone. Hell I'm not getting any younger and if I lose half of everything it will kill me. "Half The World" right?

Sucks!

Awesome! Glad you are a drummer too who can love the lyrics of this song. I mean maybe you can relate but since I've been drumming for the past 30 years whenever I listen to any song I seem to tune out the lyrics and just focus on the music!

I know. Drummers are fukking nuts! It is what it is.

But change is

Time will do its healing

You've got to let it go

HAHAHAHA! Thanks for the laugh buddy! Well done and stated!

Funny thing I watched "Fantastic Mr. Fox" last night. Not bad!

But change is

Time will do its healing

You've got to let it go

Was that a quote from that movie or something? I've never seen it.

But change is

Time will do its healing

You've got to let it go

Was that a quote from that movie or something? I've never seen it.

Haha not a quote but the fox breaks in and steals some chickens. It's clever but it is still stop animation.