Jameis Winston / his dad / Free Seafood University (FSU)

http://www.nfl.com/n...all-says-father

"Not only him. I think it should show the university and us, I think we probably kind of dropped the ball on that a little bit," Antonor Winston told USA Today.

"He's supposed to have somebody around him 24/7," he said. "He a Heisman Trophy winner, so (he's) definitely not supposed to be by (himself)."

His dad is an idiot. Too many parents afraid to take responsibility for poor decisions by their kids. If it were me, I'd put all the blame on me and my wife for raising such a stupid, entitled kid.

Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 2

Dumb dumb.......

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/49/The_Great_Gazoo.png

What bothers me the most is not the poor parenting, not the spoiled, entitled athletes at major universities, but the fact that the Leon County Sherrif's Office felt it necessary to have a press conference regarding a simple case of petty theft.

We should go down to Leon County and commit the exact same offense.....just to see if the sherrif will hold a press conference regarding our crimes. :wtf:

• Like 1

I love how it's always someone else's fault in America. "He won the Heisman, so somebody is supposed to be with him 24/7"? WTF? I was actually giving Winston the benefit of the doubt, until I read that. Gees. They need to quit handing out Heisman trophies to Freshmen and Sophomores because of this crap.

I love how it's always someone else's fault in America. "He won the Heisman, so somebody is supposed to be with him 24/7"? WTF? I was actually giving Winston the benefit of the doubt, until I read that. Gees. They need to quit handing out Heisman trophies to Freshmen and Sophomores because of this crap.

To be fair, it was Winston's father who suggested that he have a 24/7 babysitter. Do we know what Winston thinks? He may or may not agree that he needs someone "with him" all the time.