FINALLY Geddy at BlueJays game

chemistry

Are Geddy and Alex both sitting behind home plate?

Yes Alex is in the end seat, stealing all his grandson's popcorn :laughing guy:

Well he can't finish all that popcorn by himself! :P

I saw him getting all excited and waving at the players. It would be nice if the Jays could win today. :LOL:

• Like 1

Geddy is at the Bosox game today (saturday) I sure hope that is is Mom he is with, Geddy my boy, you gots to eat son, scarrfing down peanuts wont cut it

Seriously, he needs some nachos with extra cheese and a couple of hot dogs stat.

How do you ladies know all of this?

I go to MLB.com for highlights. You can see Geddy in his seat behind home plate.

• Like 1

Geddy is at the Bosox game today (saturday) I sure hope that is is Mom he is with, Geddy my boy, you gots to eat son, scarrfing down peanuts wont cut it

Seriously, he needs some nachos with extra cheese and a couple of hot dogs stat.

I think Geddysgal13 ought to invite him and his wonderful mother to her delicious shindig tonight.

I don't know about anyone else here, but I always feel better knowing that they are safe at home in Toronto instead of cavorting around the world somewhere. :)

Geddy ate a hot-dog and a some fries but i never seen him drink a beer... That's why this guy is touring again... Or maybe he drinks enough wine... Edited by RUDT

It must be awful for him living in a fish bowl, but he must be used to it by now.

Who? Geddy?

It must be awful for him living in a fish bowl, but he must be used to it by now.

Who? Geddy?

What am I talking about? Duh. Of course you meant Geddy.

I think that for a public figure Geddy has it pretty good. He can go to those games and sit behind home plate, and yes we see him if we're watching the game naturally due to his location behind home plate. I think if it really bothered him he'd just rent out a private suite during the season. It seems like Geddy has it really good compared to many other celebrities. The Rush fans that I've met are generally more interested in the music than they would be showing up at Geddy's front door for an autograph. Not to say that there aren't wonky and misaligned people out there with an interest in Rush but personally I'd say that most of the people I know are more than happy seeing them play live and don't exhibit strange obsessions. Except for a few people I've met that have made me uncomfortable with their Rush love, I've since removed them from my life.

What I meant by my comment is that no matter where he goes, eyes are upon him (most of the time). He's being watched.

I want to add that I am at the point where if I bumped into any one of them, I wouldn't even acknowledge that I was aware of who they are.

They must get tired of it, although I know that Geddy and Alex have come to terms with it and accepted it as part of the package. Still, there must be days when they just want to scream and say "Leave me alone!!!"

What I meant by my comment is that no matter where he goes, eyes are upon him (most of the time). He's being watched.

Kind of yeah. But I still think he has it good. I've even seen pictures of him on Instagram where people saw him somewhere (restaurant, museum) and just took a pic of him from far away and then let him go about his business, I think for the most part he's got a decent set of fans. He's lucky he hasn't experienced stardom on a Lady Gaga/Madonna/Justin Bieber type level. But I think a lot of that has to do with his talent. When a musician has extreme talent, like Geddy does, I think people focus more on that, rather than becoming obsessive about the person themselves because they don't really have much to offer as far as true talent.

• Like 1

Kind of yeah. But I still think he has it good. I've even seen pictures of him on Instagram where people saw him somewhere (restaurant, museum) and just took a pic of him from far away and then let him go about his business, I think for the most part he's got a decent set of fans. He's lucky he hasn't experienced stardom on a Lady Gaga/Madonna/Justin Bieber type level. But I think a lot of that has to do with his talent. When a musician has extreme talent, like Geddy does, I think people focus more on that, rather than becoming obsessive about the person themselves because they don't really have much to offer as far as true talent.

I think you have made a good point in you last sentence.

• Like 1