Afterimage Philly ' s Ultimate Tribute Band

AfterimageFan

I hope they do their extended 20 minute version of "The Speed of Love" combined with "Alien Shore"...

Seaaax is not a competition!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum. Next Friday 4/4/2014 Afterimage will be playing at the Clubhouse Bar and Grill in Newtown, Pa. Three sets from Rush to Clockwork Angels. No cover! Message me for details.

https://www.facebook.../AfterimageBand

Going to try and make this.

Thanks for posting it.

Awesome show last night. Definately one of the better Rush tributes I've seen.

Not many surprises in the set department, (All of Moving Pictures except for Witch Hunt) but The Atlantic/Roadrunner Years were represented by Animate, Driven, and Far Cry. Post Signals songs were Distant Early Warning, The Big Money and Time Stand Still.

I'd love to see them again if i can make it happen.

No substitute for energy, passion and fun and it was all there.

Thanks for making it out. I'm Marshall, the guy that was running around and at the sound board. The guys have a big date planned May 2nd at the Colonial Theater in Pheonixville Pa, with Think Pink Floyd including a full light show. June 28th at Currans in Northeast Philadelphia and October 28th at Ardmore Hall. I'm gonna try and work on another show in the Bucks County area. They'd love to play somewhere in Central Jersey if anyone knows of places, please message me and I'll pass it along.

Ps: I've been trying to get out to see Distant Signals, need to convince my wife that have to go out to Pittsburgh. We're all in this together supporting the music we love!

Edited by AfterimageFan
  • Like 1

Thanks for making it out. I'm Marshall, the guy that was running around and at the sound board. The guys have a big date planned May 2nd at the Colonial Theater in Pheonixville Pa, with Think Pink Floyd including a full light show. June 28th at Currans in Northeast Philadelphia and October 28th at Ardmore Hall. I'm gonna try and work on another show in the Bucks County area. They'd love to play somewhere in Central Jersey if anyone knows of places, please message me and I'll pass it along.

Ps: I've been trying to get out to see Distant Signals, need to convince my wife that have to go out to Pittsburgh. We're all in this together supporting the music we love!

Check out our schedule at www.distantsignals.net The homepage has the most current dates. May 3rd in Pittsburgh. It's going to be a standing room only sell-out at The Hard Rock Cafe for sure.

And we'll gladly accept any recommendations to play in the DC, MD, VA, NJ areas. Give us names of venues/contacts and we'll do our best to book a show. Thank you!

Edited by RUSH-2112