If Rush were a tea...

Tombstone Mountain

What the ***k do you drink, oversea???

I drink coffee. Black. The stronger, the better.

What do you drink in sunny Italy?

Almost everything. I drink tea in the morning during breakfast, and go for espresso after lunch or when I need a "power boost". In the afternoon is tea again. In the evening is herbs, like liquerice or ananas.

Oh, how I miss indian chai! I wish I had the time to make it here.

I asked because I've never seen so many people claiming not to drink tea.

• Like 1

They wouldn't all be the same tea, that's for sure. For instance, I think if Neil were a tea, it would have chunks of meat in it.

Euw, what the...? Why did your brain even go there?

Hey, don't blame me or my brain, for that matter. You guys are the ones who started the whole thing about tea and centipedes and all that...you have to take the funny with the yuck. And sometimes, those two coincide (although I suppose that is an entirely subjective notion).

• Like 1

They wouldn't all be the same tea, that's for sure. For instance, I think if Neil were a tea, it would have chunks of meat in it.

Euw, what the...? Why did your brain even go there?

Hey, don't blame me or my brain, for that matter. You guys are the ones who started the whole thing about tea and centipedes and all that...you have to take the funny with the yuck. And sometimes, those two coincide (although I suppose that is an entirely subjective notion).

And I Tombstone Mountain firmly agree with you. Chunky tea coming right up. Though Earl Grey is my preference

http://images.iherb.com/l/TWN-03483-3.jpg

The mighty TREEDUCK answers with the most explosive of all tea's. Well done chap!

:hail:

I don't remember seeing this particular tea floating about...

• Like 1

Tea is nasty. Rush are not.

A better question would be "If Miley Cyrus was a tea".

Nah, tea isn't that nasty. Or diseased.

http://wanna-joke.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/funny-pictures-beyonce-miley-cyrus.jpg

Can't be unseen..! :o

• Like 1

The mighty TREEDUCK answers with the most explosive of all tea's. Well done chap!

It's explosive that's for sure

It's explosive that's for sure

Kaboom! :o

• Like 1

What flavor would they be?

Sweet at first taste as a wonderful complexity and depth unfolds producing vast endorphin release and a warm satiety. Towards the end of the cup the tannic bitterness/dryness combined with the theophylline nausea begins to kick in leaving the palate yearning for those earlier sips..

• Like 2

What flavor would they be?

Sweet at first taste as a wonderful complexity and depth unfolds producing vast endorphin release and a warm satiety. Towards the end of the cup the tannic bitterness/dryness combined with the theophylline nausea begins to kick in leaving the palate yearning for those earlier sips..

Thanks Captain Buzzkill! You may be right about the initial taste

If Rush were a tea...I would drink them. ;)

Brooke's Scottish Blend is one of my favourites.

• Like 1

I've been sweetening my tea with the ECHTER DEUTSCHER HONIG you sent me. I've made it last this long...Thanks Friarman!

• Like 1

I've been sweetening my tea with the ECHTER DEUTSCHER HONIG you sent me. I've made it last this long...Thanks Friarman!

Wow that's a long time. In my house the dandelion honey has a much shorter lifespan.

It's very good in a tea. Enjoy ma friend.

• Like 1

Wow that's a long time. In my house the dandelion honey has a much shorter lifespan.

Cool thing about honey is that it never spoils...ever!!!

• Like 1

That's indeed a miracle to me and I'm always amazed by the variety of available tastes. Honey rules.

• Like 1

Neither does water

• Like 1

That's indeed a miracle to me and I'm always amazed by the variety of available tastes. Honey rules.

We've got quite a few honey farmers here...you see the apiary boxes everywhere. I've got a friend who owns a coffee company and he also deals in tea. Tea is a new revelation in my life. Really getting into the breakfast tea variety. My bud buys 100lb bags for as much as $6000 bucks a pop. The roasting process is fascinating as is the mixing of varieties to make new flavors

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 1

I've discovered tea in 1995, when I was in Scotland the second time. It saved my life after a 3 day walk through the Highlands. Do you have an absolute favourite?
  • Like 1

I've discovered tea in 1995, when I was in Scotland the second time. It saved my life after a 3 day walk through the Highlands. Do you have an absolute favourite?

1995? Must've been after watching Braveheart eh? Sounds epically cool. Two favorites—Chai and Earl Grey Black. Damn fine stuff.

You?

First time I went to Scotland was in 1994 but that's another story. Braveheart kept the fire burning and I went several times in the 90's. I loved it back then to do solo trips out in the wilderness. Sigh.

I'm also in love with black tea. At the moment it's the Brooke's Scottish Blend. Other faves are Tetley's, PG, Twinnings...and a Welsh product, but I forgot the name.

• Like 1

http://wanna-joke.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/funny-pictures-beyonce-miley-cyrus.jpg

Beyoncé is almost a man

And Miley's almost a woman

• Like 1

Beyoncé is almost a man

And Miley's almost a woman

Is that a geoduck coming out of her mouth?

T'Oolong. Many of their songs are too long actually.

Not Xanadu and La Villa Strangiato I hope? Or Hemispheres, 2112, The Necromancer, Natural Science, The Fountain of Lamneth!? You better be lying you little bitch! :madra:

No, I mean most of the 5 minute plus songs since 1982...

You know, the ones where the chorus gets repeated ad nauseum that would otherwise be 4 mins at the most.

Teadious... ;)

Here's a long song for yer...

• Like 1

T'Oolong. Many of their songs are too long actually.

Not Xanadu and La Villa Strangiato I hope? Or Hemispheres, 2112, The Necromancer, Natural Science, The Fountain of Lamneth!? You better be lying you little bitch! :madra:

No, I mean most of the 5 minute plus songs since 1982...

You know, the ones where the chorus gets repeated ad nauseum that would otherwise be 4 mins at the most.

Teadious... ;)

Here's a long song for yer...

My man!

Did you see him jamming with Metallica at the Golden Gods? Awesome