SUPER LEAGUE 2014 SEASON

Turbine Freight

Is anyone on here interested in the new Super League season? It is due to kick off a fortnight today with reigning SL & Challenge Cup Champions Wigan Warriors hosting the winners of the 2013 League Leaders Shield Huddersfield Giants at 8pm GMT.

I will keep a thread running with all SL news, match reports, fixtures & league standings if there is enough interest. If not, it will die an unmourned death.

Maybe Ducky is a Salford fan??

I only have minor interest in Super League, I like to see both Hull FC and Hull KR do well since I'm from near Hull.

Wow I've never met anyone who likes both Hull teams to do well! That is one of the most fiercely contested rivalries in all of professional sport. FC & KR fans hate each other!

You are unique sir!

• Like 1

Good win for Huddersfield tonight 24-8. Even more impressive was the fact that the Giants only had 1 preseason game prior to this evening & lost both Larne Patrick & Shaun Lunt to injury in the match thereby curtailing the substitution options in the latter stages of the game. Other players had to put in big minutes to cover the shortfall.

A solid win for Huddersfield.