Any bassists in Delaware?

GrandDesigner

I realize this is a long shot, but if there's any bass players in DE who kick ass and are looking to join a progressive rock/metal band, let me know. Me and my bro have been playing a lot and have some pretty great stuff written, but a bass makes all the difference.

I'm kind of busy with a Rush tribute band at the moment but I live in Delaware and would be interested to see what you've got.

Hey man! I think I'm checking out your band the 27th at JB's also. Any bassist who can cover Rush is good enough for what we're doing. Basically, it's progressive music (odd-times, long songs, technical playing) that can be extremely heavy at times, but we're trying to avoid being a metal band, as I'm personally burnt out on metal. We're not looking for heavy commitment, we have no interest in playing live every weekend. We just want a solid band member that understands our approach so we can write with them, eventually record, and maybe play a show once a month. We practice in Newark on Sundays usually.

Send me a private message if you're interested. We all have jobs so we're not looking to "make it big", but we are looking to become a premier progressive band in the DE, NJ, MD, southern PA area and record some really interesting music.