Sweet Miracle!!

Captain Avatar

DAMN!! I can't believe how much better it sounds! The whole album now sounds so much better, but Sweet Miracle is now one of my all time favorite Rush songs, whereas before it didn't even factor into that discussion at all. Also, Freeze!!! Holy Crap!! It's no longer the embarrassing blemish in "Fear." They're all so much better. David Bottril completely resurrected this album for me.

:7up:

• Like 2

Amazon shipped mine yesterday. I'll start warming up the amp and pre-amp tonight in preparation for tomorrow.

Rush Backstage shipped my vinyl on Friday... woo hoo! And my turn-table is fired up and ready... looking forward to giving this a spin... Rock on! Sweet Miracle has always been a favorite of mine from V.T. If it's now better, that much more WOO HOO!!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%2007%20Marysville/Rush07Marysville072.jpg

Its incredible how different most of these songs sound now. Alex had really done some great work on guitar that was so lost in the original mix. :Alex: He Even has a lead in Ceiling Unlimited that's kicks total @ss! :haz: :7up: :haz: Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 3

DAMN!! I can't believe how much better it sounds! The whole album now sounds so much better, but Sweet Miracle is now one of my all time favorite Rush songs, whereas before it didn't even factor into that discussion at all. Also, Freeze!!! Holy Crap!! It's no longer the embarrassing blemish in "Fear." They're all so much better. David Bottril completely resurrected this album for me.

:7up:

I'd always liked Sweet Miracle, but the remix improves it more than any other song. It might be my favorite on the album now.

It is SO nice to listen to the whole album straight through, as I just did, without getting a headache.

• Like 2

Just got mine in the mail at work. Haven't had a chance to listen yet, but my one observation is that aside from the new cover and the word "remixed" added to the name, there's no additional story about the remix (e.g. An explanation about why they did/How it came to be, etc.). Not a complaint, just an observation.