Brian Johnson- Rockers and Rollers

hobo73

Who here has read it?

I finally caved and git the audiobook off iTunes (I WILL get the actual book itself eventually)- so excited to read/hear it!!!

Brian reads it, too. I told Jeff and he said "great- but is there a translator for Brian Johnson?!" LOL

• Like 1

^ yeah I've read just about every AC/DC book out there, myself, but never a book from a band members' point of view!

Went through 7 chapters last night before bed. Easy read, but very entertaining and Brian really lets loose with some funny accents- more than once I found myself laughing out loud in an otherwise silent house!!! LOL

50 chapters to go, I really like it so far!

Did you read Dirty Deeds by Mark Evans? Great book

NO! Not yet! But that's another I plan on checking iTunes for. Got a card to burn up and I've been looking for that book for a while ;)

(All the good book stores are far away lol)

Did you read Dirty Deeds by Mark Evans? Great book

NO! Not yet! But that's another I plan on checking iTunes for. Got a card to burn up and I've been looking for that book for a while ;)

(All the good book stores are far away lol)

It was a good read. I feel bad for the guy after reading it- how he got snubbed at the rock and roll hall of fame. Just the fact that he played on the Let There Be Rock album is deserving enough imo! Not to give too much away, but Bon was a really nice guy, and the Young's come across as cold- if you cross them you're fukked!

Oh I was very upset to hear he wasn't included at the ceremony. I didn't know it at the time, I was 13 and still busy researching the band! That does suck. =/

Oh hell yeah, Let There Be Rock is amazing!! He was a big part of the bands' history and doesn't get the credit he deserves.

haha yeah, always read that Bon was the friendliest guy and Malcolm & Angus weren't ones to mess with!! lol

It seems they've softened up a bit as they got older, but I still wouldn't wanna cheese 'em off! They are tiny but sure to throw a mean punch LOL