"Black In Black" V. "Electric" V. "High 'N Dry" Three Guitar Driven Albums. Sort Of Sound Similar But Are They? "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO"

RUSHHEAD666

Get In The Ring! Part 666! AC/DC V. DEF LEPPARD V. THE CULT!  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Rocks Your Fukking Brains Out The Most???????

• "Back In Black" AC/DC
    • "Electric" THE CULT
    • "High 'N Dry" DEF LEPPARD
    • None of these overplayed commercial albums of SHITE! Give Me RUSH, GENESIS, MARILLION and WET DREAM THEATER!!!

Electric Boogaloo 2.5: A Breakin' Tribute To Al Green

No really, I've never heard The Cult's "Electric" (should I Earl?Am I missing out on something great?) and I'm kinda tired of BiB, but I still crank out Hi-N-Dry now and then. So yea, I'm gonna go odd man out here and pick Dead Flat Bird.

Since I've never heard Electric before and don't plan to any time soon, this poll is pretty much the same as the Back In Black vs. High N Dry one you did awhile back. My vote goes to Back In Black.

Sorry guys! Short term memory!!!

You really should listen to "Electric."

you guys are almost 50 years old and arguing in an ACDC thread, relax

Hahaha! I'm 45! I'm trying to "HOLD ON TO 18"

Signed,

BLACK 'N BLUE

(Yet another incredible band!! HAIR METAL RULES!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nVIRl1dWTM

Tommy Thayer was in this incredible band. Of course he is the current guitarist for what band?????????????????

Even you arrogant progsters should know this simple question!!!

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

HAIR METAL FUKKKING RULES!

Electric Boogaloo 2.5: A Breakin' Tribute To Al Green

No really, I've never heard The Cult's "Electric" (should I Earl?Am I missing out on something great?) and I'm kinda tired of BiB, but I still crank out Hi-N-Dry now and then. So yea, I'm gonna go odd man out here and pick Dead Flat Bird.

YES!!!!!! DAVE!!!!

I can't believe you haven't heard this record!!!!! YOU MUST GET IT!!!!

and electric is my favorite out of the bunch. I like back in black, I don't like high n dry (or any def leppard album)

Dude! "On Through The Night" RULES!!!!

At least get their first album. Joe Elliott hates it. It's hard rock with a bit of prog! Seriously!!!

"WASTED" KICKS ASS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMtt1MlsWC8

on through the night is my favorite def leppard album, I like the song wasted, but I'm not a big fan of the whole record. just seems like very lackluster NWOBHM to me. not my thing. I've heard def's first 4 records, don't like any of them all the way through.

obviously I wish I could enjoy them because I don't enjoy not enjoying music, but hey, can't like em all

Back in Black is arguably AC/DC's masterpiece though, with no down moments.

Masterpiece? Wow, if you say so. I find it very overrated actually with a lot of mediocrity. Still has one of the best openers though.

You needn't take my word for it. I would be willing to bet you a fair amount of money that more people would agree with my characterization of Back in Black than yours. Probably exponentially more.

Here we go... :eyeroll: :bitchslap: :LOL:

I'm sorry your feelings are still hurt. You're not going to follow me into threads screaming that you don't know who I am again, are you?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

"Back In Black" is an overplay piece of corporate crap! It is a great record but I can't get through it anymore. As for all of the AC/DC albums after BIB they all SUCK!

Sorry DUCK! I know you love "Flick Of The Switch." I can't stand that album.

Give me "WICKED BITCH" By BLACK 'N BLUE!!!!

on through the night is my favorite def leppard album, I like the song wasted, but I'm not a big fan of the whole record. just seems like very lackluster NWOBHM to me. not my thing. I've heard def's first 4 records, don't like any of them all the way through.

obviously I wish I could enjoy them because I don't enjoy not enjoying music, but hey, can't like em all

Totally cool! Long time no talk! I could talk rock with many of you cool cats on here until the earth freezes over or gets destroyed by an asteroid!

I actually enjoy "Adrenalize" but that's about it. I would never pay a dime to see Leppard ever again. Joe's voice is shot to shite!

How old are you dude? As you know I'm 45.

I am a frigging responsible adult with my own business. Married for 17 years and have two incredible daughters!!

I know I come off on here like an immature tit but this forum is pure entertainment for me and music is my religion!

It's fun to gab on here about ROCK!

I act like a jackass on the internet constantly, and in real life too, I'm 17! turn 18 on september 5th and I get to see maiden with megadeth that night in nashville as my birthday present.

I'd probably see DL if they were touring with a good band, and I'd like maybe 3 or 4 songs they'd play.

when it comes to the hair bands, I don't like a whole lot outside of the odd crue tune and WASP

I don't like any ACDC record after back in black either, they've got some really good tunes but no albums I enjoy all the way through

Are we the same age! I will say that if someone is having a party "Back In Black" would be a nice piece to play!

Just saying that personally I can't listen to it much. I probably own like 8 different Japanese pressings but I never play it! LOL!

I'm a whore dude. Been buying cds since 1985.

I don't download. I don't do iTunes.

I'm a CD only guy.

I love it because most of the planet are trading all of their rare cds into used record stores.

I search and discover many gems pressed on aluminum and gold.

I will listen to cds until the end.

I just found a rare Japanese vinyl pressing of "Blizzard Of Ozz" with obi strip!!!!!! 20 bucks!!!!! A steal!!!

I am a whore. I am a hunter.

By the way I love DOKKEN!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lno_cvDC1Kw

"THE HUNTER!"

I act like a jackass on the internet constantly, and in real life too, I'm 17! turn 18 on september 5th and I get to see maiden with megadeth that night in nashville as my birthday present.

WOW!!!

You are totally cool dude! I thought you were older!! I am very impressed with your musical background. You must hate all of my hair metal videos! Hahaha!!

My wife and I have a 16 year old daughter! Unreal!! You could be my son!! HAHAHAHA!

Keep on rocking dude!!

Good to catch up with you!!!

It's amazing. No matter how much time I take off from the is forum it's still fun to shoot the shit with you and many others!!

I don't type on other forums anymore.

Just this one!

Cheers kid!

• Like 1

I played back in black so much when I was 10/11 years old that I really can't get anymore out of it. it's not like with rush where you can discover more to the music with each listen either.

I haven't bought a CD in over a year probably, if I had the money to do so I would though. I buy any cool vinyl I find if it's reasonably priced though, I like big artwork and shit. collecting vinyl is more fun than CDs for me personally, it's not so much sound quality but having the big artwork and the original versions of albums I love

I'd probably see DL if they were touring with a good band, and I'd like maybe 3 or 4 songs they'd play.

when it comes to the hair bands, I don't like a whole lot outside of the odd crue tune and WASP

Hahaha! I saw WASP open for KISS on the ASYLUM Tour. It was dreadful but the Eric Carr drum solo stole the show for me!!! Once a drummer always a drummer!

Eric Carr was great!! RIP!!

I could cry!!

WOW!!!

You are totally cool dude! I thought you were older!! I am very impressed with your musical background. You must hate all of my hair metal videos! Hahaha!!

My wife and I have a 16 year old daughter! Unreal!! You could be my son!! HAHAHAHA!

Keep on rocking dude!!

Good to catch up with you!!!

It's amazing. No matter how much time I take off from the is forum it's still fun to shoot the shit with you and many others!!

I don't type on other forums anymore.

Just this one!

Cheers kid!

thanks man, it's always nice when you show up. my musical taste is the only area where I act older though, ask most posters here who have encountered me...

it's because of downloading and countless hours on the internet I get to hear music most kids my age don't get around to. always loved music, I get most of it for free, and try to support artists by going to shows or buying t-shirts and things like that

Hahaha! I saw WASP open for KISS on the ASYLUM Tour. It was dreadful but the Eric Carr drum solo stole the show for me!!! Once a drummer always a drummer!

Eric Carr was great!! RIP!!

I could cry!!

oh god, I bet WASP kicked their asses, asylum f***ing blows! I don't like any KISS album after love gun, to be honest