Extra ticket 7-28-13 Portland

robertrobyn

Hi guys

I have an extra ticket for 7-28-13 Ridgefield, WA (Portland)$50.00 I'm coming up from Sacramento and would need to get in mail pretty quick to you. This is a hard ticket not an email ticket. LMK Robert

sellpaint@hotmail.com

Section: 201

Row: T

Seat: 22

Hi guys

I have an extra ticket for 7-28-13 Ridgefield, WA (Portland)$50.00 I'm coming up from Sacramento and would need to get in mail pretty quick to you. This is a hard ticket not an email ticket. LMK Robert

sellpaint@hotmail.com

Are you driving up?

Paypal

Sellpaint@hotmail.com Robert 916-770-7110

I can get it in the mail this afternoon if they do pay pal pretty quick let me know thanks Robert

Hi guys

sellpaint@hotmail.com

Not a problem. But I would ask for it to be paid via PayPal before show. I did that once and the person never met at the show and I was left with a ticket when I had the chance to sell to someone else.

Not a problem. But I would ask for it to be paid via PayPal before show. I did that once and the person never met at the show and I was left with a ticket when I had the chance to sell to someone else.

Waited too long, there is one seat left in section 201 in row Z. I will talk with the Mrs today and see if she wants to go still or sit a few rows apart. If so I will get in touch with you-I have pay pal.

• Like 1

Waited too long, there is one seat left in section 201 in row Z. I will talk with the Mrs today and see if she wants to go still or sit a few rows apart. If so I will get in touch with you-I have pay pal.

coole let me know I can hold till show or put in mail for $5.00 extra priorty mail so it gets there by sat

Hi guys

I have an extra ticket for 7-28-13 Ridgefield, WA (Portland)$50.00 I'm coming up from Sacramento and would need to get in mail pretty quick to you. This is a hard ticket not an email ticket. I will be there sat nite we could meet or if I get in usps Tuesday they should make it just about anywhere in time for show. LMK Robert

paypal address sellpaint@hotmail.com

Hi guys its still for sale. here is my eBay auction number if that makes things easier 350839753890 I can mail or meet at venue??

sellpaint@hotmail.com

Hi guys

I have an extra ticket for 7-28-13 Ridgefield, WA (Portland)$50.00 I'm coming up from Sacramento too late to get in mail but could meet late sat or Sunday This is a hard ticket not an email ticket. LMK Robert

916**770**7110

sellpaint@hotmail.com

Hi guys

sellpaint@hotmail.com

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!