Best Place for Someone Who Wants to Sit

krlowe

I'm taking my 69 year old Father to a Rush Concert. He's in good health, but prefers to sit down. What in your opinion is the best place to sit, while retaining decent sightlines.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

I'm taking my 69 year old Father to a Rush Concert. He's in good health, but prefers to sit down. What in your opinion is the best place to sit, while retaining decent sightlines.

If you don't mind being a little further away get seats on the second level. If you can get seats on the rail of your venue even better since no one will be in front of you.

If you don't mind being a little further away get seats on the second level. If you can get seats on the rail of your venue even better since no one will be in front of you.

Yeah, sitting a bit further away is your best bet if you want to sit for the show. Still, there's no way to know for sure how each crowd will react. The whole place could end up standing the entire time which is very likely to happen if the show is in an outdoor amphitheater. If it's an indoor arena you're better off getting seats in the middle or top levels. I saw them last year in an arena and the entire floor and the first level of arena seats where standing through most of the show.

For arena shows sometimes tickets will open up on the side of the stage the day of the performance and everything is set up and they realize they can sell a few more seats. You would be practically on top of Geddy or Alex with those kind of seats and there would be no reason to stand that much if at all.

Agree w/ both comments so far.

For the Baltimore show I got tix right away in row 1 of the second tier section directly across from the stage. That way you don't have to turn your head and there's zero chance of anyone sitting in front of you.

Which show are you looking at?

At the Charlotte show a friend of mine and one of his friends got tix at the arena about 30 min. prior to showtime in the first row of the top tier back corner that had opened up.

Agree w/ both comments so far.

For the Baltimore show I got tix right away in row 1 of the second tier section directly across from the stage. That way you don't have to turn your head and there's zero chance of anyone sitting in front of you.

Which show are you looking at?

At the Charlotte show a friend of mine and one of his friends got tix at the arena about 30 min. prior to showtime in the first row of the top tier back corner that had opened up.

I'm looking at the Grand Rapids, MI show at Van Andel Arena. I'm watching TM, Ebay, and Stub Hub like crazy for upper tier row A's. I KNOW some of these brokers will be "stuck" with the tickets until the day before or of the show.