R40 Setlist (A bit of fun)

kevycanavan

They have so many songs they could really change things up and hardly play anything from the last tour except as part of an Instrumedley and some CA songs since its their latest album:

Set 1:

R40 InstruMedley:{The Spirit of Radio/ Tom Sawyer/ New World Man/ Distant Early Warning/ The Big Money/ Force Ten/Show Don't Tell/Dreamline/ Stick it Out/ Driven/OLV- w Solo/ Far Cry}(Never Played Live)

Caravan (Album Version)

BU2B (Album Version) (Never Played Live)

Cut to the Chase (Never Played Live)

Alien Shore (Never Played Live)

Bravest Face (Never Played Live)

Vapor Trails (Never Played Live)

Ceiling Unlimted (with Solo) (Never Played Live)

Open Secret (Never Played Live)

Chain Lightning (Never Played Live)

Available Light (Never Played Live)

Set 2:

Archives Instrumedley:{Finding My Way,What you're Doing,Working Man,Anthem,Fly By Night,By-Tor & the Snow Dog,The Necromancer,NoOne at the Bridge,Didacts and Narpits Drum solo #1/ Bastille Day} (Never Played Live)

A Passage to Bangkok

The Enemy Within (Part 1 of Fear)

The Weapon (Part 2 of Fear)

Witch Hunt (Part 3 of Fear)

Freeze (Part 4 of Fear) (Never Played Live)

Mal Nar (Drum solo #2)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Angels

YYZ / (Drum Solo #3)

Alex's 2nd Solo/ Different Strings (with Extended solo) (Never Played Live)

Headlong Flight

Encore:

Epics Instrumedley: {2112 Overture/ The Camera Eye/ Natural Science/ La Villa Strangiatto/ Cygnus X-1/ Hemisphere (Prelude)} (Never Played Live)

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore#2:

Closer to the Heart (Extended)

After the first instrumedley the crowd will feak out knowing they've already played most of their hits. What now? A setlist with 13 songs never played live and If you think about it, Clockwork Angels and Headlong Flight have never been played live as a three piece either, so thats kinda new too. Oh, If you are going to debate BU2B, the album version has never been played live. :P

Now thats more like my kind of concert. All of FEAR, jacobs ladder, bangkok, vaportrail, clockwork angels and headlong, chain, xanadu, open secret, cut... thats almost perfect for me.

Yeah that basically has everything I would want to hear live now and I loved their R30 Instrumedley so why not 3 of them. :drool:

and one of them has epics in it? Count me in! But you had almost everything that i would die to hear live in there.

And it still only 26 songs as they've been touring with lately.

Yeah I honestly get tired of hearing stuff like Tom Sawyer and Spirit of Radio and such EVERY concert... Its nice to hear like 10 seconds of the melody and then I'm like alright I've heard this 100,000,000 times. It's nice to hear a little bit of songs like those, move on to another, and keep going and then actually get some more overlooked pieces in the concert. The only song that they always do that I wouldn't mind hearing would have to be Limelight, cause its just that good of a song. And I of course am fine with subdivisions, red barchetta, yyz, and some of the other classics, but id rather hear something like all of xanadu and jacob's ladder rather than hear 10 minutes of tom sawyer and spirit of radio when ive heard both too many times to count. I still absolutely love those songs though, but I'd rather hear something that they have never done or haven't done in ages.

I think everyone want to hear Jacob's Ladder!

Whoever says no to Jacob's Ladder should jump off a cliff. That is one of their best songs which they havent played in over 30 years.

Can I at least wear a parachute? :scared:

No! James Bond it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G4zT2X8MT0

I honestly thought I was the only Bond fan who liked Moonraker.... There you go, learn something everyday I guess

Well I thought I was the only person in my city who knew who Rush was... One day my dad came home from substitute teaching at another school and said he met someone my age who listened to them.

Rush fans are hard to find which is fine with me. I wear my Rush gear around all the time and most of the time it's like you are invisible. I must say there are more now than in the 70's when I got started. :codger:

Yeah I am glad they aren't as popular as some modern day immature groups are, but still I'd like to be able to meet someone my age who listened to Rush.

They are around, and usually have parents that listen to RUSH. Hang out with musicians you'll find them. The other day my 16 year daughter was doing a presentation in school and she showed a pic of RUSH on the Smart board for one of her vocabulary word and two guys asked excitedly "Is that RUSH?" so there you go. There was three RUSH fans in the same class and neither one knew the other. RUSH fans unless they are wearing their colors are more introverted as other fans. Just keep looking they are there. Again hang out with musicians! Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 1

They have so many songs they could really change things up and hardly play anything from the last tour except as part of an Instrumedley and some CA songs since its their latest album:

Set 1:

R40 InstruMedley:{The Spirit of Radio/ Tom Sawyer/ New World Man/ Distant Early Warning/ The Big Money/ Force Ten/Show Don't Tell/Dreamline/ Stick it Out/ Driven/OLV- w Solo/ Far Cry}(Never Played Live)

Caravan (Album Version)

Set 2:

Archives Instrumedley:{Finding My Way,What you're Doing,Working Man,Anthem,Fly By Night,By-Tor & the Snow Dog,The Necromancer,NoOne at the Bridge,Didacts and Narpits Drum solo #1/ Bastille Day} (Never Played Live)

A Passage to Bangkok

Mal Nar (Drum solo #2)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Angels

YYZ / (Drum Solo #3)

Headlong Flight

Encore:

Epics Instrumedley: {2112 Overture/ The Camera Eye/ Natural Science/ La Villa Strangiatto/ Cygnus X-1/ Hemisphere (Prelude)} (Never Played Live)

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore#2:

After the first instrumedley the crowd will feak out knowing they've already played most of their hits. What now? A setlist with 13 songs never played live and If you think about it, Clockwork Angels and Headlong Flight have never been played live as a three piece either, so thats kinda new too. Oh, If you are going to debate BU2B, the album version has never been played live. :P

Now thats more like my kind of concert. All of FEAR, jacobs ladder, bangkok, vaportrail, clockwork angels and headlong, chain, xanadu, open secret, cut... thats almost perfect for me.

Yeah that basically has everything I would want to hear live now and I loved their R30 Instrumedley so why not 3 of them. :drool:

and one of them has epics in it? Count me in! But you had almost everything that i would die to hear live in there.

Yeah I honestly get tired of hearing stuff like Tom Sawyer and Spirit of Radio and such EVERY concert... Its nice to hear like 10 seconds of the melody and then I'm like alright I've heard this 100,000,000 times. It's nice to hear a little bit of songs like those, move on to another, and keep going and then actually get some more overlooked pieces in the concert. The only song that they always do that I wouldn't mind hearing would have to be Limelight, cause its just that good of a song. And I of course am fine with subdivisions, red barchetta, yyz, and some of the other classics, but id rather hear something like all of xanadu and jacob's ladder rather than hear 10 minutes of tom sawyer and spirit of radio when ive heard both too many times to count. I still absolutely love those songs though, but I'd rather hear something that they have never done or haven't done in ages.

Whoever says no to Jacob's Ladder should jump off a cliff. That is one of their best songs which they havent played in over 30 years.

I honestly thought I was the only Bond fan who liked Moonraker.... There you go, learn something everyday I guess

Well I thought I was the only person in my city who knew who Rush was... One day my dad came home from substitute teaching at another school and said he met someone my age who listened to them.

Rush fans are hard to find which is fine with me. I wear my Rush gear around all the time and most of the time it's like you are invisible. I must say there are more now than in the 70's when I got started. :codger:

Yeah I am glad they aren't as popular as some modern day immature groups are, but still I'd like to be able to meet someone my age who listened to Rush.

Me too. As a 15-year old kid who loves Alter Bridge, Black Sabbath, Dio, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Metallica, Queen, Rush and Van Halen, it can be BLOODY HARD to feel accepted on the music side. Especially with 360/Parkway Drive boys and Beiber/One Direction girls surrounding me

Set 1:

Caravan (Album Version)

Set 2:

A Passage to Bangkok

Mal Nar (Drum solo #2)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Angels

YYZ / (Drum Solo #3)

Headlong Flight

Encore:

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore#2:

Me too. As a 15-year old kid who loves Alter Bridge, Black Sabbath, Dio, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Metallica, Queen, Rush and Van Halen, it can be BLOODY HARD to feel accepted on the music side. Especially with 360/Parkway Drive boys and Beiber/One Direction girls surrounding me

Don't give it much mind. again just hang out with other musicians. The public will come around and go again. They are fickle, Just turn around and walk away, be glad you are not one of them. Just Wish them Well!

• Like 1

Set 1:

Caravan (Album Version)

Set 2:

A Passage to Bangkok

Mal Nar (Drum solo #2)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Angels

YYZ / (Drum Solo #3)

Headlong Flight

Encore:

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore#2:

Don't give it much mind. again just hang out with other musicians. The public will come around and go again. They are fickle, Just turn around and walk away, be glad you are not one of them. Just Wish them Well!

See I know for a fact in our school's Band, I am the only person in the class who listens to Rush, and I've always had some kind of 2112 joke in all of my presentations/project that I have done for school and NOONE has ever noticed.. Trust me, if you were in my shoes, it is pretty lonely and sad considering you are the only person who even listens to KISS or Black Sabbath, or even Nirvana. It is truly sad.

"If our future (of music) is looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine."

• Like 2

Set 1:

Caravan (Album Version)

Set 2:

A Passage to Bangkok

Mal Nar (Drum solo #2)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Angels

YYZ / (Drum Solo #3)

Headlong Flight

Encore:

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore#2:

See I know for a fact in our school's Band, I am the only person in the class who listens to Rush, and I've always had some kind of 2112 joke in all of my presentations/project that I have done for school and NOONE has ever noticed.. Trust me, if you were in my shoes, it is pretty lonely and sad considering you are the only person who even listens to KISS or Black Sabbath, or even Nirvana. It is truly sad.

Don't let it get you down. When I was 16 and a big Rush fan back in 1976 it was much the same. It's almost a badge of honor in a way. When I look back on it I think to myself "I know something they don't". It's almost like having the key to happiness or eternal life to yourself and nobody else wants it! You try to share the knowledge, but no one will listen. Once their words and music are in your heart, they will never leave. In the best or worst of times, they will be there to put a smile on your face or a chill to your skin. Other bands and genre's will come and go but they will remain a constant. To quote a great line from a favorite movie of mine........ "I got that going for me, which is nice"
  • Like 1

Set 1:

Caravan (Album Version)

Set 2:

A Passage to Bangkok

Mal Nar (Drum solo #2)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Angels

YYZ / (Drum Solo #3)

Headlong Flight

Encore:

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore#2:

Don't let it get you down. When I was 16 and a big Rush fan back in 1976 it was much the same. It's almost a badge of honor in a way. When I look back on it I think to myself "I know something they don't". It's almost like having the key to happiness or eternal life to yourself and nobody else wants it! You try to share the knowledge, but no one will listen. Once their words and music are in your heart, they will never leave. In the best or worst of times, they will be there to put a smile on your face or a chill to your skin. Other bands and genre's will come and go but they will remain a constant. To quote a great line from a favorite movie of mine........ "I got that going for me, which is nice"

Nah I am not down on it, it is just sad that noone knows who even Nirvana or KISS or Black Sabbath is... Just wow... People know who the Beatles are, but have no clue what any of their songs even sound like. Noone knows who the Stones are, it just makes me frustrated that noone has good taste in music nowadays... It makes me wonder what will music be like when I get older? Will there still be a band like Rush?

Set 1:

Caravan (Album Version)

Set 2:

A Passage to Bangkok

Mal Nar (Drum solo #2)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Angels

YYZ / (Drum Solo #3)

Headlong Flight

Encore:

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore#2:

Nah I am not down on it, it is just sad that noone knows who even Nirvana or KISS or Black Sabbath is... Just wow... People know who the Beatles are, but have no clue what any of their songs even sound like. Noone knows who the Stones are, it just makes me frustrated that noone has good taste in music nowadays... It makes me wonder what will music be like when I get older? Will there still be a band like Rush?

Yes its called Dream Theater and yeah, no one knows them either. :LOL: Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 1

Set 1:

Caravan (Album Version)

Set 2:

A Passage to Bangkok

Mal Nar (Drum solo #2)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Angels

YYZ / (Drum Solo #3)

Headlong Flight

Encore:

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore#2:

Yes its called Dream Theater and yeah, no one knows them either. :LOL:

I'm not sure how to say this, but Rush just has a "cleaner" sound to them" Not quite sure how to phrase it.

Set 1:

Caravan (Album Version)

Set 2:

A Passage to Bangkok

Mal Nar (Drum solo #2)

Jacob's Ladder

Clockwork Angels

YYZ / (Drum Solo #3)

Headlong Flight

Encore:

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore#2:

Believe me, this doesn't get me down either. I agree with Carrystress and Narpet. It makes me frustrated that I am one of probably the only two people in the school who knows what MUSIC is. And let me tell you Narpet, I feel like it is a badge of honor. And frankly, I feel knowing something they don't (namely what MUSIC is) makes me higher up the totem pole. It kinda makes me a little bit of a castaway, but I guess it just reminds me of the chorus of Subdivisions, conform or be cast out!

• Like 3

KEY:

Blue: Instrumental Medley Green: Non-Instrumental Medley Red: Extended Jam Orange: Never Played Before

SET ONE

1. R4X Overture: Finding My Way/Fly By Night/I Think I'm Going Bald/The Twilight Zone/A Farewell to Kings/Circumstances

2. In the Mood

3. Working Man

4. By-Tor and the Snow Dog

5. Making Memories

6. Bastille Day

7. The Fountain of Lamneth

8. 2112 (Overture/The Temples of Syrinx/Discovery/Presentation/Oracle: The Dream/Soliloquy/Grand Finale)

9. Tears

10. Closer to the Heart

11. Madrigal

12. La Villa Strangiato

SET TWO

1. The Spirit of Radio

2. Jacob's Ladder

3. Moving Pictures Medley: Tom Sawyer/Red Barchetta/YYZ/Limelight/The Camera Eye/Witch Hunt/Vital Signs

4. Signals Medley: Subdivisions/The Analog Kid/New World Man

5. Grace Under Pressure Medley: Distant Early Warning/Red Sector A/Between the Wheels

6. Grand Designs

7. Time Stand Still

8. Gettin' Out of Them Synths Medley: Presto/Roll the Bones/Where's My Thing?/Leave That Thing Alone/Half the World

9. Snakes & Vapor Trails Medley: Vapor Trail/Freeze/The Main Monkey Business/Hope/Malignant Narcissism

10. Halo Effect

11. The Wreckers

12. The Garden

ENCORE ONE

1. Different Strings

2. Cygnus Medley: Cygnus X-1 Book I: The Voyage/Cygnus X-1 Book II: Hemispheres

3. A Passage to Bangkok

ENCORE TWO

1. Carnies

2. Xanadu

• Like 3

Here's one I can't find a name for tour.

Yes I know, very unusual setlist, opening with By-Tor, no Spirit of Radio, YYZ, 2112, La Villa, Working Man, Far Cry, alot of songs not played often/in forever and alot of songs never done... This is almost an ideal setlist for me. Oh and no instrumentals? WHAT?

Orange highlight means it hasn't been played in atleast 10 years, red means never played live.

Set One:

1. By-Tor and the Snow Dog (no hymn)

2. Clockwork Angels

3. Turn The Page

4. Vapor Trail

5. Roll The Bones

6. Cut to the Chase

7. Driven

8. Subdivisions

9. The Enemy Within

10. The Weapon

11. Witch Hunt

12. Freeze

13. Bastille Day

14. Headlong Flight

Set Two:

15. Tom Sawyer

16. Ghost Rider

17. Passage to Bangkok

18. In The Mood

19. Chain Lightning

20. Wish Them Well

21. Drum Solo

22. Alex Solo / The Trees

23. Xanadu

24. Good News First

25. Jacob's Ladder

26. Marathon

Encore:

27. Everyday Glory

28. Limelight

• Like 2

Honestly, the only way I see an R40 Tour happening is if they bring out all there instrumentals and add a few more. Like below:

Instrumentals are highlighted.

R40 - The Instrumental Tour

Set 1:

R40 Instrumedley: (Finding my way, By-Tor & the Snowdog, The Necromancer, A Passage to Bangkok, Cygnus X-1, Hemispheres (Prelude), Freewill)

Limelight

Caravan

Where's my Thing?

Leave that thing alone

Main Monkey Business

Limbo/ (Drum solo #1)

Show Don't Tell

Clockwork Angels

2112 (O/T/F)

Set 2:

Archives Instrumedley: (What You're Doing, Working Man, Fly By Night, Anthem, No One at the Bridge, Didacts and Narpits/ (Drum solo #2) Bastille Day)

The Anrachist

Carnies

Precipiter (New Instrumental)

A'dieu aux Fans (New Instrumental)

Jacob's Ladder

Seven Cities of Gold

Mal-Nar

Driven (w Bass Solo)

Red Barchetta

Headlong Flight

YYZ/ (Drum Solo # 3)

Hope / Closer to the Heart (Extended-Jam)

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore:

The Spirit of Radio

Tom Sawyer

La Villa Strangiatto

This is the only way Geddy could get through it so close after the last tour. :codger:

Edited by losingit2k

Honestly, the only way I see an R40 Tour happening is if they bring out all there instrumentals and add a few more. Like below:

Set 1:

R40 Instrumedley: (Finding my way, By-Tor & the Snowdog, The Necromancer, A Passage to Bangkok, Cygnus X-1, Hemispheres (Prelude), Freewill)

Limelight

Caravan

Where's my Thing?

Leave that thing alone

Main Monkey Business

Limbo/ (Drum solo #1)

Show Don't Tell

Clockwork Angels

2112 (O/T/F)

Set 2:

Archives Instrumedley: (What You're Doing, Working Man, Fly By Night, Anthem, No One at the Bridge, Didacts and Narpits/ (Drum solo #2) Bastille Day)

The Anrachist

Carnies

Jacob's Ladder

Seven Cities of Gold

Mal-Nar

Driven (w Bass Solo)

Red Barchetta

Headlong Flight

YYZ/ (Drum Solo # 3)

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore:

The Spirit of Radio

Tom Sawyer

La Villa Strangiatto

This is the only way Geddy could get through it so close after the last tour. :codger:

Agreed. He would probably stand a better chance of not hitting the aforementioned flat and or sharp notes :musicnote: :blah:
  • Like 1

Set 1:

Limelight

Caravan

Where's my Thing?

Leave that thing alone

Main Monkey Business

Limbo/ (Drum solo #1)

Show Don't Tell

Clockwork Angels

2112 (O/T/F)

Set 2:

The Anrachist

Carnies

Jacob's Ladder

Seven Cities of Gold

Mal-Nar

Driven (w Bass Solo)

Red Barchetta

Headlong Flight

YYZ/ (Drum Solo # 3)

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore:

The Spirit of Radio

Tom Sawyer

La Villa Strangiatto

Agreed. He would probably stand a better chance of not hitting the aforementioned flat and or sharp notes :musicnote: :blah:

I wouldn't mind seeing that show at all, You noticed I placed two AFTK songs back to back there at the end for ya right? :LOL:

• Like 1

Set 1:

Limelight

Caravan

Where's my Thing?

Leave that thing alone

Main Monkey Business

Limbo/ (Drum solo #1)

Show Don't Tell

Clockwork Angels

2112 (O/T/F)

Set 2:

The Anrachist

Carnies

Jacob's Ladder

Seven Cities of Gold

Mal-Nar

Driven (w Bass Solo)

Red Barchetta

Headlong Flight

YYZ/ (Drum Solo # 3)

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore:

The Spirit of Radio

Tom Sawyer

La Villa Strangiatto

I wouldn't mind seeing that show at all, You noticed I placed two AFTK songs back to back there at the end for ya right? :LOL:

:notworthy: I love all things A Farewell To Kings as you well know and my arm clearly states. 2K, I would love to obviously hear the whole thing in it's entirety. That will never happen sadly. :( That being said, I know everyone wants to hear Xanadu and Closer To The Heart but I would prefer to hear the title track and Cinderella Man. Talk about some strain on the old vocal cords :scared:
  • Like 2

Make it this in Perth, Western Australia, with YYZ, Subdivisions, Analog Kid, Between the Wheels, Marathon, Turn The Page, Pass, Where's My Thing, some VT , S&A and CA just for good measure. Just take this as a basic blueprint

Set 1:

Limelight

Caravan

Where's my Thing?

Leave that thing alone

Main Monkey Business

Limbo/ (Drum solo #1)

Show Don't Tell

Clockwork Angels

2112 (O/T/F)

Set 2:

The Anrachist

Carnies

Jacob's Ladder

Seven Cities of Gold

Mal-Nar

Driven (w Bass Solo)

Red Barchetta

Headlong Flight

YYZ/ (Drum Solo # 3)

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore:

The Spirit of Radio

Tom Sawyer

La Villa Strangiatto

:notworthy: I love all things A Farewell To Kings as you well know and my arm clearly states. 2K, I would love to obviously hear the whole thing in it's entirety. That will never happen sadly. :( That being said, I know everyone wants to hear Xanadu and Closer To The Heart but I would prefer to hear the title track and Cinderella Man. Talk about some strain on the old vocal cords :scared:

You got that right! :codger: However, I think they could pull off AFTK as part of an Instrumedley.

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 2

Make it this in Perth, Western Australia, with YYZ, Subdivisions, Analog Kid, Between the Wheels, Marathon, Turn The Page, Pass, Where's My Thing, some VT , S&A and CA just for good measure. Just take this as a basic blueprint

Sorry, I had the setlist from Kiel Audiotorium 1980 attached

1. Three Stooges Intro/Turn The Page

2. Subdivisions

3. Presto

4. The Big Money

5. The Enemy Within

6. The Weapon

7. Witch Hunt

8. Freeze

9. Malignant Narcissism/Drum Solo #1

10. Natural Science (Pyro blast and smoke machine on last note allow Rush to slip off stage, leaving video screen countdown to set #2)

1. Cygnus X-1

2. Hemispheres (Prelude, Armageddon, Cygnus, Sphere)

3. Show Don't Tell

4. New World Man

5. Vital Signs

6. By-Tor/In the End/In the Mood

7. Between Sun & Moon

8. Chain Lightning

9. Spirit of Radio

10. Jacob's Ladder

11. The Garden (Sampled Strings)

12. Carnies (Sampled Strings)

13. Headlong Flight/Drum Solo #2

14. Classical Solo (Xanadu intro, Buenas Noches, Mein Froinds!, To Sleep, Perchance to Dream, Trees intro and interlude)/ A Farewell To Kings

15. Tom Sawyer

16. YYZ

1. Fountain of Lamneth

2. The Anarchist/Drum Solo #3

3. The Body Electric

4. 2112 (Overture, Temples, Discovery, Presentation, Oracle, Soloiloquy, Finale)

Edited by WavesandWindows
  • Like 1

2. Subdivisions

3. Presto

4. The Big Money

5. The Enemy Within

6. The Weapon

7. Witch Hunt

8. Freeze

10. Natural Science (Pyro blast and smoke machine on last note allow Rush to slip off stage, leaving video screen countdown to set #2)

1. Cygnus X-1

3. Show Don't Tell

4. New World Man

5. Vital Signs

7. Between Sun & Moon

8. Chain Lightning

9. Spirit of Radio

10. Jacob's Ladder

14. Classical Solo (Xanadu intro, Buenas Noches, Mein Froinds!, To Sleep, Perchance to Dream, Trees intro and interlude)/ A Farewell To Kings

15. Tom Sawyer

16. YYZ

1. Fountain of Lamneth

3. The Body Electric

4. 2112 (Overture, Temples, Discovery, Presentation, Oracle, Soloiloquy, Finale)

Now that is a cool setlist.

Yet another edit:

R4X Setlist (A / B)

SET ONE

R4X Overture

• Working Man

• Fly By Night

• The Necromancer

• Something for Nothing

• Xanadu

• Circumstances

• Freewill

Tom Sawyer

Caravan

Jacob's Ladder

Subdivisions

Ceiling Unlimited / Peaceable Kingdom

Nobody's Hero

Heresy

BU2B / Clockwork Angels

YYZ

SET TWO

One Little Victory

Earthshine

Secret Touch / Ghost Rider

Limelight

The Enemy Within

The Weapon

Witch Hunt

Freeze

The Anarchist / The Wreckers

Far Cry

"Relámpago" (Drum solo)

Natural Science

La Villa Strangiato / The Main Monkey Business

• Overture

• The Temples of Syrinx

• Grand Finale

ENCORE

Headlong Flight

The Spirit of Radio

2. Subdivisions

3. Presto

4. The Big Money

5. The Enemy Within

6. The Weapon

7. Witch Hunt

8. Freeze

1. Cygnus X-1

3. Show Don't Tell

4. New World Man

5. Vital Signs

7. Between Sun & Moon

8. Chain Lightning

9. Spirit of Radio

10. Jacob's Ladder

15. Tom Sawyer

16. YYZ

1. Fountain of Lamneth

3. The Body Electric

Now that is a cool setlist.

And I'm thinking that with Chain Lightning, to do the solo, they could probably just sample it. They're flying in the guitars and vocals anyway, how about doing it when they need to.

For a B set, I have three different switches for you.

MalNar/Limbo

New World Man/Digital Man

Between Sun & Moon/Animate/Stick it Out

(If a song follows multiple key colors, there will be highlights next to the song)

Red: Never Played Live/Not Played in atleast 10 years (And should definetely be played)

Blue: Song off of AFTK/Signals/HYF/VT/S&A/CWA

Purple: Song played last tour (CWA tour, assuming no tours in between)

The Music Machine Tour (2017) (In celebration of 40 years of AFTK, 35 years of Signals, 30 years of HYF, 15 years of VT, 10 years of S&A, and 5 years of CWA)

Set One:

1. One Little Victory (VT)

2. Turn The Page (HYF)

3. Clockwork Angels (CWA)

4. New World Man (Sig)

5. Chain Lightning

6. Subdivisions (Sig)

7. Peaceable Kingdom (VT)

8. Bravest Face (S&A)

9. The Anarchist (CWA)

10. YYZ

11. Xanadu (AFTK)

12. Cygnus X-1: Book one (AFTK)

13. Carnies (CWA)

Set Two:

14. Far Cry (S&A)

15. The Wreckers (CWA)

16. Red Barchetta

17. The Enemy Within

18. The Weapon (Sig)

19. Witch Hunt

20. Freeze (VT)

21. Nocturne (VT)

22. Malignant Narcissism (S&A)/ Drum Solo

23. Alex Solo / Instrumedley: Closer to the Heart/Chemisty/Time Stand Still/Out of the Cradle/Faithless/BU2B

24. The Garden (CWA)

25. Jacobs Ladder (IT MUST BE PLAYED)

26. The Trees

27. Spirit of Radio

Encore:

28. Vapor Trail (VT)

29. Everyday Glory (IT MUST BE PLAYED TOO)

30. Tom Sawyer

R4X Medley: Finding my Way (I just loved how it opened the R30 show), Fly by Night, Bastille Day, The Twilight Zone, Something for Nothing, Cinderella Man, CIrcumstances

Spirt of Radio

Lock and Key

Cut to the Chase

Ghost of a chance

The Trees

Bravado

Open Secrets

Jacobs Ladder

Limeight

YYZ

Subdivisions

Red Barchetta