Discount code for anyone still looking to buy Rush tickets...

GedsJeans

Hi gang,

If any of you out there are still looking for decent seats and use Seatwave.com, here is a discount code for 5% your order of Rush tickets: QTYQKMYJ. :)

And no, I'm not a Seatwave partner or anything like that. I've just used them in the past for tickets and they have some pretty decent Rush seats still available right now. I got an email from them last night with a discount code in it and thought I'd share! :ebert:

By the way, if anyone is going to be at the Saratoga and Wantagh shows coming up later in June, please message me if you'd like to meet up beforehand and tailgate or chat. I'm kinda shy but am hoping to open up a little and meet more Rush fans and have a really great time.

Wendy :heart:

Edited by GedsJeans

Whoa, this site has real cheap floor seats! Row 5 for $90? Row 6 for $105?? Damn!

I've never heard of them though, are they completely legit?

That's Pounds btw, not dollars. I'm wondering why it's in pounds.

Curious what the discount code knocks off. I've seen tix for that price in dollars on other sites. I'm looking for one or two for the Hershey show. I hesitate to put my contact info in there just to find out.

Portland July 28th has lawn tix available now at $43.35 each which includes Ticketbastard's rip off fees. Face is $35. Inexpensive Rush show for that price and it should be a warm, sunny evening on top of it.

Whoa, this site has real cheap floor seats! Row 5 for $90? Row 6 for $105?? Damn!

I've never heard of them though, are they completely legit?

That's Pounds btw, not dollars. I'm wondering why it's in pounds.

Curious what the discount code knocks off. I've seen tix for that price in dollars on other sites. I'm looking for one or two for the Hershey show. I hesitate to put my contact info in there just to find out.

Aw crap, Pounds? How did I not notice that? :(