Headlong Flight Official Lyric Vid Now "Private" on YT, WTF?!?!?

RushIslander

That video on YouTube was the first taste of what was to come from the release of Clockwork Angels. The memories of the shock from how AWESOME that new song was is something I'll NEVER forget...but now that video seems to be "Private" now...and "sorry".

What the hell is up with that!?

Edited by RushIslander

Yeah, really I agree with SDB, why does it matter?

Read the first post. He makes it pretty clear why it matters to him. I tend to agree. We all have our opinions..

Read the first post. He makes it pretty clear why it matters to him. I tend to agree. We all have our opinions..

It matters to me because in the Favourite Songs thread we are doing Headlong Flight and I've viewed this video 20+ times in the last two weeks and now it's down.

Well, I mean, I'm all with him of how amazing it was. I remember I got my wisdom teeth pulled the day it came out and I was high on Vicodin so it made the experience even more pleasurable.

But I'm sure it will be back up again, sometime soon. It doesn't mean it's the end of the world.

Well, I mean, I'm all with him of how amazing it was. I remember I got my wisdom teeth pulled the day it came out and I was high on Vicodin so it made the experience even more pleasurable.

But I'm sure it will be back up again, sometime soon. It doesn't mean it's the end of the world.

I asked a legitimate question, not deeming the end of times...jeeez. :wtf: