For the Geddy Girls!

geddyforlife

If it makes everyone feel better, I admit he makes my halo slip as well.

*pfffftttt*

I threw my halo at Geddy the first moment I saw him in person.

It's gone gone gone.

• Like 3

I am picturing all of us Geddy Gals having the opportunity to attend the same Rush concert and taking up the entire front row and sitting there with tilted halos on top of our heads with t-shirts that say: It's all Geddy's fault!

:LOL:

Ha! How great would it be to see a whole row full of women at a Rush concert? That alone would be epic.

• Like 4

Love that!

We'll put you right in the middle since your tilting halo is hanging off of your horn. I think you should put sparkling sequins on it in iridescent glow-in-the-dark colors so you really stand out.

Can you just picture it? I can!

• Like 2

*pfffftttt*

It's gone gone gone.

Also, I wonder what he did with it... :huh:

• Like 2

*pfffftttt*

It's gone gone gone.

We must get you another one somehow.

• Like 2

*pfffftttt*

It's gone gone gone.

Why? So I can throw it at Alex?

• Like 3

I am picturing all of us Geddy Gals having the opportunity to attend the same Rush concert and taking up the entire front row and sitting there with tilted halos on top of our heads with t-shirts that say: It's all Geddy's fault!

Ha! How great would it be to see a whole row full of women at a Rush concert? That alone would be epic.

Wouldn't that be something? I think so too. Maybe we can talk them into giving us a private concert if we promise to behave, and you promise not to throw yourself, er, sorry Gangster, I mean throw your halo at him again.

• Like 3

*pfffftttt*

It's gone gone gone.

My dear young lady, you are incorrigible.

• Like 3

Love that!

We'll put you right in the middle since your tilting halo is hanging off of your horn. I think you should put sparkling sequins on it in iridescent glow-in-the-dark colors so you really stand out.

Can you just picture it? I can!

That is SO totally my style!!!

• Like 3

*pfffftttt*

It's gone gone gone.

Ahem, I think that is where mine went...heehee...

• Like 3

Wouldn't that be something? I think so too. Maybe we can talk them into giving us a private concert if we promise to behave, and you promise not to throw yourself, er, sorry Gangster, I mean throw your halo at him again.

Ha, ha, ha, ha me behave with Geddy. :rfl:

Two days before the RRHOF induction my husband and I went to the Beyond the Lighted Stage screening and Geddy and Alex were there doing a Q&A session. Well, I was in the front row without a barricade. I thought I was going to die. :angel:

• Like 3

Two days before the RRHOF induction my husband and I went to the Beyond the Lighted Stage screening and Geddy and Alex were there doing a Q&A session. Well, I was in the front row without a barricade. I thought I was going to die. :angel:

Can you tell us any more, or is Rush like some other bands that have similar things and swear you to secrecy?

Gangster, you are very fortunate to have been able to go to such an event, and to get so close, and without a barricade. Did your husband have to hold you back?

P.S. I see you found another halo. And wings too. I'm impressed.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

How did you not find yourself in the man's lap.?!

• Like 2

Vive le Rush just got back from a trip, I can't wait to see her reaction to this thread!
  • Like 1

No so I can steal it to throw it at Alex to replace the other one he made me lose XD

• Like 3

All of this Geddy talk reminds me that he is taken. Kindly check out the dream I had about him here: http://www.therushfo...80#entry2919202. Post #99.

You snooze :zzz: , you lose! :LOL:

Damn my parents for not having me in Willowdale in the 1950's... Before they were even teenagers.

Losers.

• Like 1

Can you tell us any more, or is Rush like some other bands that have similar things and swear you to secrecy?

Gangster, you are very fortunate to have been able to go to such an event, and to get so close, and without a barricade. Did your husband have to hold you back?

Tell you more about the event?

• Like 1

Come to think of it, it has been atilt for awhile now. It looks jaunty that way. Perhaps I will start a new trend. ;)

I've taken to letting it hang off of one of my little devil horns. Looks kinda awesome... :D

Yes, it gives you that "GEDDYLICIOUS" Ged Gal character, Garden Dancer!!!!!!!! :laughing guy: :drool: :fury: :fury: :drool: :P :rfl: :joker: :wub:

• Like 2

Yes.

• Like 1

Vive le Rush just got back from a trip, I can't wait to see her reaction to this thread!

Yes, I'm back.............and ready to read anything that fills me with a DROOLICIOUS imagination for Geddy........which is not hard to stir up, since he's SOOO AMAZINGLY SMOKING HOTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :wub: :wub: :fury: :fury: :heart: :heart:

• Like 3

Oh, you lucky, lucky, INFINITELY BLESSED Ged lady, gangsterfurious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :coy: :notworthy: :ebert: :clap: :wub: :geddy:

http://www.rushisaband.com/images/201304/2684.f.jpg

Good Ged, SWEET MOTHER OF ALL JOY, this pic is HOTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :heart: :fury: :fury: :fury: :wub: :wub: You're right, ladies.........how is a girl ever supposed to behave herself..........gazing at this?!?!?!!!!! :wub: :blush: :joker:

• Like 4