A quick moment, thanks TRF

FountainOfSyrinx

I would like to say thanks TRF for dropping the charges, and for not pursuing that legal action against me.

Don't get cocky , the week is not over yet

No charges. We tend to take care of our own business, you know? It requires rubber gloves and plane tickets to South America, but it's quicker and more effective.

:unsure:

I promise to behave, then.

Well... from now on. Given this information...

Oh, good then! Excellent!

Um...Just an FYI....you miiiight be getting a package in the mail tomorrow. Or the next day. Big box. Maybe, don't open it? :unsure:

Ok... :unsure:

Too late for shameless groveling and genuflecting? :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

No, you're cool. :)

Just put that package aside once you get it. I might have you forward it to another TRF member. I'll send you a mailing address. :)

So that's what that PM was about. Make one lousy joke about the Isles....

I would like to say thanks TRF for dropping the charges, and for not pursuing that legal action against me.

No charges. We tend to take care of our own business, you know? It requires rubber gloves and plane tickets to South America, but it's quicker and more effective.

Um...Just an FYI....you miiiight be getting a package in the mail tomorrow. Or the next day. Big box. Maybe, don't open it? :unsure:

Too late for shameless groveling and genuflecting? :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Just put that package aside once you get it. I might have you forward it to another TRF member. I'll send you a mailing address. :)

You made a joke about the Islanders???

Sullysue, disregard that address I gave you. I'm sending you a new one....

Sure thing... ;)

Btw, the box is here already. Is it supposed to be mooing? And, smoking? And, the smell is awful... It may be ticking, too.

Sure thing... ;)

Btw, the box is here already. Is it supposed to be mooing? And, smoking? And, the smell is awful... It may be ticking, too.

Mooing? You should be hearing meowing, not mooing. Looks like I'll need to send you a little more money for shipping.

And good, it's still ticking.... :unsure:

Sure thing... ;)

Mooing? You should be hearing meowing, not mooing. Looks like I'll need to send you a little more money for shipping.

And good, it's still ticking.... :unsure:

"Meowing"..? How did I get in this box?! :o