TRF Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Guam meet up

ILSnwdog

Hello fellow TRFers. I'm trying to put together a meet up. I don't think we've ever had one in my neck of the woods.

I was thinking that maybe if we did some kind of meet up in either Madison or the Dells, we could have members from the Chicago, Milwaukee, and Minneapolis areas get together. I was thinking nothing more elaborate that picking a hotel with a decent bar where we could all hang out, bullshit, and enjoy libations.

I was thinking either June 22nd or June 29th. I know that Lost In Xanadu and rushfanforever! were in. Anyone else interested?

Let me know and I'll start laying down some concrete plans.

I was thinking maybe a day at Summerfest on the 29th?? It's an hour more of a drive for those west of Madison, but there will be a good time had there.

Sorry if me being in makes anyone else back out....

Just wanted to add...and this probably goes without saying, but if this event does happen, it is open to people who live in states other than those mentioned and also those who live outside the territories of Guam. :)

I'm going to be at Summerfest on July 4th for the Rush show, so I may not want to make the trek out there less than a week before. If you want to have a cool time at a decent setting, Starved Rock State Park is out near me and has a very cool lodge, hotel, restaurant/bar. It's right off of I-39, about an hour south of rockford, and about an hour and a half from Chicago.

Hello fellow TRFers. I'm trying to put together a meet up. I don't think we've ever had one in my neck of the woods.

I was thinking that maybe if we did some kind of meet up in either Madison or the Dells, we could have members from the Chicago, Milwaukee, and Minneapolis areas get together. I was thinking nothing more elaborate that picking a hotel with a decent bar where we could all hang out, bullshit, and enjoy libations.

I was thinking either June 22nd or June 29th. I know that Lost In Xanadu and rushfanforever! were in. Anyone else interested?

Let me know and I'll start laying down some concrete plans.

Hey ILS! Actually, I'll be at the Hershey, PA show on the 21st and won't be back home until July 1st. Going to the Chicago, 6/28 and Grand Rapids, 6/30 shows on the way back home to WI. A nice long vacation...I grew up 30 mins from Hershey so i get to see my mom and :rush: !! Nice!!!! Please don't let my plans stop the rest of the gang from getting together!! I'll catch up with you guys later at some point!!

Edited by rushfanforever!