CLEM GOT A SHIRT FROM NEIL'S GUN! (Austin review - spoiler)

clem

trying to figure out how to post a stupid picture of me and my shirt on this board. Never posted a picture, here, and can't figure it out.

Anyway - Here's a brief review - spoilers abound:

1.Show was great - as usual

2.No new songs this leg, but I think the "mix" was different - they DID play Limelight, Bravado, Red Sector A and Manhattan Project (can't remember of those last two which was "alternated"). They did NOT play Middletown Dreams, The Pass, nor Dreamline

3. Both Seven Cities of Gold AND The Wreckers were played, but no Wish Them Well.

4. Alex swapped out a guitar mid-song three times. I think once might have been intentional, but the other two songs it sounded like he broke a string or something, I'm not sure.

5. Don't think Neil smiled at all, but that's O.K. 'cause I got a shirt.

6. No references to the Hall of Fame, but during Geddy's intro, he told the crowd he couldn't hear us, and we sounded like 'blah, blah' to him. Then he pointed over to Alex and said something like "what a comedian".

7. Arena looked pretty full, crowd seemed very into it.

8. Headlong Flight is the best Rush song ever. Period. And you can't argue with me on that, 'cause I got a shirt.

Peace

Clem

• Like 5

There were dozens of fans on the floor on Alex's side with signs that said "blah blah blah".

That's what Geddy was referencing before Grand Designs.

Edited by FountainOfSyrinx

8. Headlong Flight is the best Rush song ever. Period. And you can't argue with me on that, 'cause I got a shirt.

After I saw them in Buffalo this tour, I thought the same thing. It was just UNBELIEVABLE live. I definitely rank it up there with one of my all time favorites.

• Like 1