Happy Pi Day......

laughedatbytime

By Julian date calculations, we've only missed it by roughly 6,700 years. It figures it was a Thursday (3:23pm). I never could get the hang of Thursdays. :sigh:

Damn.

JD 3.141590 is

BCE 4713 January 04 15:23:53.4 UT Thursday

http://aa.usno.navy..../JulianDate.php

Ur...

And she leaves him speechless.

Thank you. Thank you, very much. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-greet015.gif

Close. Actually that's where I (or my 160th previous incarnation) was at the time, celebrating.

160 presuming that all of your previous incarnations had lived into their 40s. I'd bet a more than a few of your previous incarnations were eaten by wolves or torn apart by crazed mobs of liberals. Probably closer to 300 incarnations in your case. Just a theory. ;)

Gee, thanks...

I didn't mean to be harsh, and certainly didn't mean to offend you, labt. I was just being goofy. Well, trying at least... :)

That's OK. You're not the only one who's reveled in thinking about me dying a bloody, horrific death 300 times...one tends to kind of get used to it after a while.

I just wasn't expecting it outside of SOCN. :)

I didn't revel in it. I thought the liberal reference was okay here - you do wear your political views on your sleeve with your signature. If it is any consolation to you, I would have used the same joke with any of my other intelligent friends, liberal or conservative. That was the spirit of the attempted joke.

My number may be closer to 400 - I've done some pretty dumb things and wouldn't be surprised if many of my previous incarnations didn't fall into volcanoes or get branded as heretics and burned at the stake. :)

I was just joking back. It's all good...no offense taken. :cheers: :hug2:

:hug2: :cheers: :)

Hey, while I can forgive you for reveling in my death repeated 300 times, stealing my TRF prom date is a little more iffy.

I'm just joking. I would prefer my TRF prom date to be much more interesting and fun than Sheldon. There is that whole eye candy thing that makes him difficult to resist, but who needs THAT kind of distraction during the after prom/Star Trek marathon... :)

Hey, it's all up to Sheldon. I presume it will depend upon the quality of each of our applications. I guess it depends it what he's looking for. :unsure:

I see the quandary with the eye candy factor. Perhaps, we can drape a burlap sack over him to reduce his overwhelming charisma. Then, all attention could be focused where it supposed to be. On Wesley Crusher. ;)

By Julian date calculations, we've only missed it by roughly 6,700 years. It figures it was a Thursday (3:23pm). I never could get the hang of Thursdays. :sigh:

Damn.

JD 3.141590 is

Ur...

Thank you. Thank you, very much. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-greet015.gif

Close. Actually that's where I (or my 160th previous incarnation) was at the time, celebrating.

160 presuming that all of your previous incarnations had lived into their 40s. I'd bet a more than a few of your previous incarnations were eaten by wolves or torn apart by crazed mobs of liberals. Probably closer to 300 incarnations in your case. Just a theory. ;)

Gee, thanks...

I didn't mean to be harsh, and certainly didn't mean to offend you, labt. I was just being goofy. Well, trying at least... :)

That's OK. You're not the only one who's reveled in thinking about me dying a bloody, horrific death 300 times...one tends to kind of get used to it after a while.

I didn't revel in it. I thought the liberal reference was okay here - you do wear your political views on your sleeve with your signature. If it is any consolation to you, I would have used the same joke with any of my other intelligent friends, liberal or conservative. That was the spirit of the attempted joke.

My number may be closer to 400 - I've done some pretty dumb things and wouldn't be surprised if many of my previous incarnations didn't fall into volcanoes or get branded as heretics and burned at the stake. :)

Hey, while I can forgive you for reveling in my death repeated 300 times, stealing my TRF prom date is a little more iffy.

I'm just joking. I would prefer my TRF prom date to be much more interesting and fun than Sheldon. There is that whole eye candy thing that makes him difficult to resist, but who needs THAT kind of distraction during the after prom/Star Trek marathon... :)

Hey, it's all up to Sheldon. I presume it will depend upon the quality of each of our applications. I guess it depends it what he's looking for. :unsure:

I see the quandary with the eye candy factor. Perhaps, we can drape a burlap sack over him to reduce his overwhelming charisma. Then, all attention could be focused where it supposed to be. On Wesley Crusher. ;)

Did you ever think that Sheldon could BE Wesley Crusher? Have you actually ever seen the two together?

• Like 1

Damn.

JD 3.141590 is

Ur...

Gee, thanks...

Did you ever think that Sheldon could BE Wesley Crusher? Have you actually ever seen the two together?

I hadn't! :scared: Is it true?!? I have never seen them together, now that you mention it. Well, now I want to be his prom date even more. Perhaps, I can discover his terrible secret.

Damn.

JD 3.141590 is

Ur...

Gee, thanks...

I hadn't! :scared: Is it true?!? I have never seen them together, now that you mention it. Well, now I want to be his prom date even more. Perhaps, I can discover his terrible secret.

There's a chance that you could discover that terrible secret. But there's a greater chance that you would discover some other terrible secret you really would have preferred not knowing.

But I don't think you really have a chance having him for a date anyway. After all, you've discouraged his "handsiness" and,I'm openly encouraging it (with me of course), which would offset any other advantages you might have. So, nothing personal, but I really don't think you have a chance...