New Interview with Geddy—Awesome!!!

Tombstone Mountain

just a great fun interview —TM

RUSH - Geddy Lee Guests On Q104.3's Jim Kerr Rock And Roll Morning Show; Video Posted

Rock Hard

Posted on Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 16:27:12 EST

RUSH bassist/vocalist Geddy Lee made a guest appearance on Q104.3's Jim Kerr Rock And Roll Morning Show today to talk about the band's upcoming induction into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, the Clockwork Angels tour, baseball, his kids and more.

Watch below:

http://www.bravewords.com/news/199709

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 5

That was a decent enough interview. Geddy was great as always, gracious and at times hilarious. Kerr strayed off a few times but was overall alright. The lady was kind of annoying and I'm sure Geddy wasn't looking forward to talking about his kids, but the byproduct is it's nice to know both are doing real well. I'm not even sure I knew how many children Geddy had until now. Anyway, was far and above the Vh1 fawnfest interview. That one was a waste. It must feel so strange for the boys being treated like mega superstars.
  • Like 2

I agree that the VH1 interview was a snooze fest. It seemed awkward. That blonde host was the kind who should be gushing over Justin Bieber, not an intelligent rock band.

Personally, I don't want Rush to become mega stars. They are fine the way they are and still very successful.

• Like 3

Great interview. He seemed really relaxed and at ease. Even more than usual. Great stuff.

Yeah, we tend not to view him through the lense of "Dad"

I'll say - can you imagine having him as your father?

"So, what does your Dad do?"

"My father? Well he's a musician."

"Cool! What does he play?"

"Well, he plays the bass guitar and sometimes keyboard. He sings too."

"Wow!"

:LOL: :rush:

• Like 2

Excellent link, TM! :ebert:

Thanks! :yay:

:wub: :geddy: :wub:

• Like 1

Excellent link, TM! :ebert:

Thanks! :yay:

:wub: :geddy: :wub:

Your welcome CG...you know when people click on a TM thread they tend to think they're getting a parody ALL the time (see Goobs), but really...I'm just bringing the news to my homies:)

Geddy always gives a great interview. I remember one I listened to when I was living in Savannah, GA, back in 1980. He was less funny then and more "intellectual." He spoke circles around the poor interviewer...
  • Like 1

Thanks a lot for posting this. This was a little different than the average interview...at least from the ones I've heard.
  • Like 1