Adding a bit of Rushiness to my work day....

Mika

I have a couple of sets of passwords at work - some corporate-given, one that is of my own choosing. Way back when I made it, I just one of my usual passwords. Well, a few days ago, the system told me I had to update the password to something new. I decided to go with something Rush-related, thinking it would bring a little smile to my face at work. Boy, was I right! I'm still getting used to the new password (old habits die hard!), but everytime I punch it in I get a little happy feeling inside.

Why did I never think of this before?

Anyone else do something like this, add a little Rush to their day?

I have a couple of sets of passwords at work - some corporate-given, one that is of my own choosing. Way back when I made it, I just one of my usual passwords. Well, a few days ago, the system told me I had to update the password to something new. I decided to go with something Rush-related, thinking it would bring a little smile to my face at work. Boy, was I right! I'm still getting used to the new password (old habits die hard!), but everytime I punch it in I get a little happy feeling inside.

Why did I never think of this before?

Anyone else do something like this, add a little Rush to their day?

So what did you end up using? :goodone:

Ya tell us your password!! We don't know where you work! Lol

Most of my passwords are rush related.. Used to use mysticrhythms a lot and theres a certain one word rush song title that i use for about 90% of my websites,etc.

but the one that that always brings a smile to my face is 'greenbastard' (I'm smiling now lol)

I was going to use, simply, 'rush', but the word had to be at least six characters long, so I opted for the hastier-souding 'rushrush'. It's really nice to get my mind temporarily shifted to something that I really like, even for just a moment! I should have thought of this before!

And MMCXII - what's greenbastard?

Well, from now on, I think I'm going to have fun with making my new passwords Rush-related. I had a food theme for a while there, but 'turnip' just doesn't have quite the same ring as, say, 'wildernessofmirrors'.

I was going to use, simply, 'rush', but the word had to be at least six characters long, so I opted for the hastier-souding 'rushrush'. It's really nice to get my mind temporarily shifted to something that I really like, even for just a moment! I should have thought of this before!

And MMCXII - what's greenbastard?

Well, from now on, I think I'm going to have fun with making my new passwords Rush-related. I had a food theme for a while there, but 'turnip' just doesn't have quite the same ring as, say, 'wildernessofmirrors'.

Enjoy... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHvknTnBBU8