More or less Jacko?

ABZ Highlander

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Jun 26 2005, 01:00 AM)
That would be a good reason to turn OFF the radio.

Unforunately, I only listen to the radio at work and have no choice in the matter.

Where I live, we have two main local stations - Radio Mansfield and Radio Trent and, at work, they alternate between the two on a monthly basis.

Actually, Radio Mansfield, isn't too bad as they do play quite a good mixture of stuff from the mid 50s to the present day.

Alas, come the beginning of July, Radio Trent will be on - a station that won't play anything before 1980 and rarely plays anything before 1995. God I hate the Trent months.

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Jun 25 2005, 08:08 PM)
QUOTE (Drumnut @ Jun 26 2005, 01:00 AM)
That would be a good reason to turn OFF the radio.

Unforunately, I only listen to the radio at work and have no choice in the matter.

Where I live, we have two main local stations - Radio Mansfield and Radio Trent and, at work, they alternate between the two on a monthly basis.

Actually, Radio Mansfield, isn't too bad as they do play quite a good mixture of stuff from the mid 50s to the present day.

Alas, come the beginning of July, Radio Trent will be on - a station that won't play anything before 1980 and rarely plays anything before 1995. God I hate the Trent months.

Our local station really is sh*te then! The Fm frequency tries to compete with Radio 1, The Am frequency plays Oldies, but only innofensive advertising pleasers, ie no rock, no punk, NO DECENT MUSIC! NO 2.gif ever, period!

That's why I have my iPod on me 24/7...

So I don't have to subject myself to the crap that they play on the radio. Plus I just set it to random play and it's like I have my own radio station on me.

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Jun 26 2005, 01:58 AM)
Unfortunately, out local station still plays him

Hmm, they also play Gary f***ing Glitter mad.gif ...and he WAS convicted mad.gif

edited for the wrong smilie

knock, knock...

Who's there?

Little Boy Bleu

Little Boy Bleu Who?

Michael Jackson

062802puke_prv.gif

653.gif Hey! When the Cops searched Neverland they found class A drugs in the kitchen, class b drugs in the bathroom & class c5 in the bedroom !! 653.gif

Archived