Meet & Greet & ????

got rush?

For the meet & greet session they want you and your guest to be at the venue for 5:30.

They say NO autographs will be giving. WHAT???

Can anyone explain the typical M & G thing ?

Does it ONLY include photos?

I would love to walk the stage and check it out.

depends what you mean by typical. for most other bands, when you get a meet and greet, the band will sign one or two things and you may or may not get to watch sound check for a few songs, and a quick photo op. with Rush, I've been hearing that it's almost always just a photo op, and at very rare shows you might see a few songs of sound check.

Not sure if it's handled differently now, but based on our experience with M&G on TMT no autographs are allowed.

Arrived at designated time and location, lined up the herd (there were about 30 of us), Michael gives the rules (no autographs, no cell phone cameras, no individual pics unless you came solo, official photographer will take pic & you'll be given a website to download it from later and than back out the door (or in our case, up the stairs).

He said it will be over before you know and he was quite right. I didn't even realize till I was halfway up those stairs, that due to my nervous babbling with Alex I never even said a word to Geddy. However, I totally understand the assembly line queue else the shows would never start on time. (I've seen how unregulated fandomonium can get out of hand at too many comic book/sci-fi conventions.) Was it worth it though? Absolutely! ( :

Enjoy the experience, ya lucky duck!

LIKE HERD ???? MOOOOOO !!!!

I can do herd thing.

I can't actually remember winning anything in my past.

How I won M&G Houston is almost beyond comprehension !!

It's going to feel nice getting some returns on the years of enjoying and following RUSH.

The wife and I are on cloud nine.

LIKE HERD ???? MOOOOOO !!!!

I can do herd thing.

I can't actually remember winning anything in my past.

How I won M&G Houston is almost beyond comprehension !!

It's going to feel nice getting some returns on the years of enjoying and following RUSH.

The wife and I are on cloud nine.

Congratulations on your upcoming M&G!!! That's just awesome!! The rest of us are jealous!!

:nya nya:

:hi: :yay: :banana: :cheerleader: :yes: :ebert: :cheers: