Angus T Jones: 2.5 Men "Filth"

laughedatbytime

Unfortunately, at 19 one does not typically have the wisdom to step back. Hard knocks, as we know, is where wisdom is earned. I wonder what he will think of this video in 20 years?

More likely, he'll be more embarrassed by that he was on Two and a Half Men than this rant.

I doubt it. He was part of one of the most successful sitcoms in TV history. Nothing to not be proud of. Being an immature kid who made himself look foolish will bother him, but he'll get over it.

He may be happy about reaping the financial rewards of being on the show, but I can't imagine that he will watch the show in syndication and be proud of the juvenile dreck that constitute it and feel pride, or anything but embarrassment at how moronic it is...

why, cause you don't like it?

One would hope that someone with some degree of intelligence would be embarrassed to participate in a show that could have been written by (and was written for) sixth grade boys.

A show that millions of people have watched and loved for many years. but he should be embarrased cause you don't like it. Ok.

Edited by Tick
  • Like 1

Unfortunately, at 19 one does not typically have the wisdom to step back. Hard knocks, as we know, is where wisdom is earned. I wonder what he will think of this video in 20 years?

More likely, he'll be more embarrassed by that he was on Two and a Half Men than this rant.

I doubt it. He was part of one of the most successful sitcoms in TV history. Nothing to not be proud of. Being an immature kid who made himself look foolish will bother him, but he'll get over it.

He may be happy about reaping the financial rewards of being on the show, but I can't imagine that he will watch the show in syndication and be proud of the juvenile dreck that constitute it and feel pride, or anything but embarrassment at how moronic it is...

One would hope that someone with some degree of intelligence would be embarrassed to participate in a show that could have been written by (and was written for) sixth grade boys.

A show that millions of people have watched and loved for many years. but he should be embarrased cause you don't like it. Ok.

And Tick has spoken, and with the new spring in his step, what with the Broncos going on a winning run, you need to take heed! Heed the tick o'nine tails or despair!

And Tick has spoken, and with the new spring in his step, what with the Broncos going on a winning run, you need to take heed! Heed the tick o'nine tails or despair!

My point is just because I don't like something personally I'm not stupid enough to think the stars of one of the highest rated sitcoms in U.S. history are going to look back at it in embarrassment. That's just asinine. This show will run in syndication for many years for a reason. People like the show, period. The kid will be proud of that always...period.

I think the show was hilarious. Jake is somewhat funny, but Charlie Sheen's character was funny! Alan's isn't so funny and the showed has really gotten since Aston Kutcher joined.

A show that millions of people have watched and loved for many years. but he should be embarrassed cause you don't like it. Ok.

:goodone:

Tick is winning!

A show that millions of people have watched and loved for many years. but he should be embarrassed cause you don't like it. Ok.

Tick is winning!

By the same logic Justin Bieber and Katy Perry, who are loved by millions of people, will look back on their careers with pride at the wonderful art they've created.

Look, I don't particularly like Shakespeare's plays or Verdi's opera either, but I don't deride it as juvenile garbage, or expect those who perform their works to be embarrassed by their part in it. So much for theory that it's only because I don't like it.

Tick is winning!

By the same logic Justin Bieber and Katy Perry, who are loved by millions of people, will look back on their careers with pride at the wonderful art they've created.

Look, I don't particularly like Shakespeare's plays or Verdi's opera either, but I don't deride it as juvenile garbage, or expect those who perform their works to be embarrassed by their part in it. So much for theory that it's only because I don't like it.

I would hope JB and KP would look back at their careers with thanks. These careers of theirs which some may loathe has given them wealth and fame (through love of fans among more dubious fame), two things I certainly would like to have. They can't be compared to classic artists, at least at this time, but few are they who can in the current entertainment field, as I see it. Their is a sign of the times and what people are buying into. Should the world turn on a dime and more entirely embrace classical music, they would surely fade into history.

Tick is winning!

I would hope JB and KP would look back at their careers with thanks. These careers of theirs which some may loathe has given them wealth and fame (through love of fans among more dubious fame), two things I certainly would like to have. They can't be compared to classic artists, at least at this time, but few are they who can in the current entertainment field, as I see it. Their is a sign of the times and what people are buying into. Should the world turn on a dime and more entirely embrace classical music, they would surely fade into history.

That's kind of my point. Popularity does not equal quality.

One would hope that with maturity one would look back at participating in a quality show with pride. A popular show written to appeal to the lowest common denominator, not so much.

Tick is winning!

That's kind of my point. Popularity does not equal quality.

One would hope that with maturity one would look back at participating in a quality show with pride. A popular show written to appeal to the lowest common denominator, not so much.

If you work hard and are sucessful you should always be proud of what you accomplish if done in an honorable way. Justin Bieber and Katy Perry should be extremely proud. Just as Angus will be. Once again, you are not the voice of the people much as I am not.