VIP stuff

iglehart

Its been 3 weeks since the show and I have not gotten my stuff yet? Is this normal or should I be calling Livenation?

Finally received the rest of my stuff (attended 9/11 show - received swag 11/21). Nice pill box...shirt ok...poster will be framed with the front row tix and pics of Alex, Geddy, and Neil. Tote will be used for...well wife will have to deal with that one. Edited by drgrendel

It took them 9 weeks to get me the stuff after the Manchester show... (opening night). I just got the stuff last week. Shirt is cheap as hell. Tote bag is embarrassingly bad. Tourbook is great, but I already had to buy it at the show. Guitar picks are ok. I kinda like the poster, and it goes well in my man cave/corner! Best part of the VIP = 4th row center tickets for opening night!

Sent an email Nov 19. They replied Nov 27 not shipped yet but will be soon. Now Dec 4th and nothing.

Terrible, just terrible. I will not be donig this again. I wish there was a way to let the band know what crappy customer service they are getting with Livenation.