Audio Fidelity to release Counterparts on SACD!

ak2112

For those interested that also have an SACD player, I just read that Audio Fidelity will be releasing the Yes album "Close to the Edge" and Rush's "Counterparts" on SACD before the end of the year! First the upcoming 2112 deluxe version on DVD-A and Bluray and now this. A great time to be a Rush fan!

BTW, they'll be hybrid SACD's so even if you don't have an SACD player, you'll still be able to enjoy what will no doubt be an audiophile grade remastering...awesome!!!!

For those interested that also have an SACD player, I just read that Audio Fidelity will be releasing the Yes album "Close to the Edge" and Rush's "Counterparts" on SACD before the end of the year! First the upcoming 2112 deluxe version on DVD-A and Bluray and now this. A great time to be a Rush fan!

BTW, they'll be hybrid SACD's so even if you don't have an SACD player, you'll still be able to enjoy what will no doubt be an audiophile grade remastering...awesome!!!!

That would be incredible. Counterparts is one of my favourites!!

I'm all over this and Yes's Close To The Edge.

There wasn't much wrong with the original and the remaster was a marginal improvement, but I would expect this to sound even warmer and crisper making it the best version yet.

The Roll The Bones release a few years back was a welcomed improvement for the same reasons.