College Life/Frustration/Success

That One Guy

Can we have a thread on this? Seems like a reasonable topic.

Spit out what's bothering you today. Something you excelled on. How it's all going for you.

As is tradition, I'll start:

This past wednesday, took a Chem 1210 midterm. Thought I did really good. Walked out of class confident. Got on the campus system tonight to see my mark on the midterm.. A dazzling 48/100.. I'll be there collecting my paper tomorrow, seeing just how i managed to f*** up royale on this one.. Maybe I screwed up the order on the multiple choice part on the bubble sheet.

Sorry to hear that. College is tough, wasn't designed to be easy. I'm in one class which I have a D in, this is by far my worst semester. I'm not even trying to turn in the work, I should, I'm consious I should, but I don't. I'll always find a substitute activity instead like working or sometimes not even something productive... It's moronic and childish of me. I simply do the exams(which I excel in, 3rd best grade in the class when it comes to those. look at me!). My instructor pulled me aside at the end of the class today actually... I could still pass with a B if I do very well with the "extra credit" portion of the final exam, and she also is giving me the opportunity to turn in most of the assignments in well late.

I have no reason not to pursue this , so I will be going to the library all day tomorrow simply to catch up with the class.

Edited by Mr. IsNot