2nd American Leg

rayrushray

QUOTE (irish_matt @ Oct 1 2012, 06:53 AM)
I would say a second North American leg is going to happen.  I don't believe it's really cost effective for the band to start everything up again 5 months after the US tour to just play 12-14 shows in Europe. They will still have pre tour rehearsals etc.  There is a certain number of shows required for the tour to break even and put it into profit.They will likely announce more US dates after the 1st of the year once this leg of the tour is finished.

-Matt

Bingo. You sir not only win the thread through use of logic, you also kill the troll in the process. Winner. trink39.gif

Rayrushray, since all of your posts are identical, I decided that I'm going to post the same response to all of them, with one minor change:

You have 13 posts, and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them has been either a complaint about the setlist, or a complaint about other people's reactions to your complaints about the setlist. We get it, you didn't like the show. I'm sorry to hear that it was an unpleasant experience for you, but don't take it out on us.

If you're mad at the band, then just stop going to see them. If your mad enough, you can write them a stern letter and ask for your money back. If you're really pissed, you can burn all of your Rush T-shirts and smash your LPs.

Why do you insist on making post after post about how disappointed you were with the show? It's not our fault. We didn't make this setlist, the band did. Don't bug us with your complaints.

Stop being a troll please.

Oh, and GROW UP!

My mistake... there will of course NOT be a second US leg next year because EVERYBODY hated the setlist and they are only playing the European leg because they put it on sale and pretty much sold it out before anyone knew what they would be playing. I mean, really... the only thing that will put butts on seats is if they play a 45 minute extended version of Jacobs Ladder for the first set, period.

well i'm flying from KY to las vegas to see them at the MGM grand in november and a big reason for that is because shows that are closer to me didnt work in my schedule......

initially i was bummed but willing to miss this tour because i had seen them many times already and most recently on the time machine tour..

BUT

when i saw the setlist for this tour I had to find a way to go......so my wife and i decided to take a short trip to vegas and see the show...

so at least for this fan they are providing a top quality product that I am still willing to spend alot on to have be a part of my life.