Is it always raining in New York?

treeduck

QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 9 2012, 09:09 PM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Sep 9 2012, 02:53 PM)
QUOTE (LyndseyG @ Sep 9 2012, 03:42 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 9 2012, 08:25 PM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Sep 9 2012, 01:47 PM)
Thank God for the rain to wash the trash off the sidewalk.

Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.

Cheerful thought....

Travis Bickle said that?

I realize now how much she's just like the others, cold and distant, and many people are like that, women for sure, they're like a union!

Who are you calling cold and distant? angry.gif

QUOTE (LyndseyG @ Sep 9 2012, 03:12 PM)

Cheerful thought....

Travis Bickle said that?

I realize now how much she's just like the others, cold and distant, and many people are like that, women for sure, they're like a union!

I'll tell you why. I think you're a lonely person. I drive by this place a lot and I see you here. I see a lot of people around you. And I see all these phones and all this stuff on your desk. It means nothing. Then when I came inside and I met you, I saw in your eyes and I saw the way you carried yourself that you're not a happy person. And I think you need something. And if you want to call it a friend, you can call it a friend.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 9 2012, 04:18 PM)

Cheerful thought....

Travis Bickle said that?

I'll tell you why. I think you're a lonely person. I drive by this place a lot and I see you here. I see a lot of people around you. And I see all these phones and all this stuff on your desk. It means nothing. Then when I came inside and I met you, I saw in your eyes and I saw the way you carried yourself that you're not a happy person. And I think you need something. And if you want to call it a friend, you can call it a friend.

Let me tell you something. You're in a hell, and you're gonna die in a hell, just like the rest of 'em!

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Sep 9 2012, 03:20 PM)

Cheerful thought....

Travis Bickle said that?

Let me tell you something. You're in a hell, and you're gonna die in a hell, just like the rest of 'em!

June twenty-ninth. I gotta get in shape. Too much sitting has ruined my body. Too much abuse has gone on for too long. From now on there will be 50 pushups each morning, 50 pullups. There will be no more pills, no more bad food, no more destroyers of my body. From now on will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 9 2012, 09:24 PM)

Cheerful thought....

Travis Bickle said that?

June twenty-ninth. I gotta get in shape. Too much sitting has ruined my body. Too much abuse has gone on for too long. From now on there will be 50 pushups each morning, 50 pullups. There will be no more pills, no more bad food, no more destroyers of my body. From now on will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.

It's ok, I've caught on!

Sorry, carry on....

popcorn.gif

QUOTE (LyndseyG @ Sep 9 2012, 03:41 PM)

Cheerful thought....

Travis Bickle said that?

It's ok, I've caught on!

Sorry, carry on....

popcorn.gif

I think someone should just take this city and just... just flush it down the f*ckin' toilet.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 9 2012, 04:48 PM)

Cheerful thought....

Travis Bickle said that?

It's ok, I've caught on!

Sorry, carry on....

popcorn.gif

I think someone should just take this city and just... just flush it down the f*ckin' toilet.

I got some bad ideas in my head.

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Sep 9 2012, 03:56 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 9 2012, 04:48 PM)

Cheerful thought....

Travis Bickle said that?

It's ok, I've caught on!

Sorry, carry on....

popcorn.gif

I got some bad ideas in my head.

Now I see this clearly. My whole life is pointed in one direction. There never has been a choice for me.

QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 9 2012, 12:24 PM)
SEATTLE IN DA HOUSE!

Y'all are a bunch of cat.gif .

tongue.gif

Seattle, eh?

Come to Wisconsin in Jan/Feb/Mar...we'll see who the

Real cat.gif 's are!! Normally it Snows every F'n day!!

laugh.gif