The Setlist is A Show of Hands II + CA, some duds

treeduck

QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Sep 8 2012, 02:10 PM)
QUOTE (Mr. IsNot @ Sep 8 2012, 05:07 PM)
QUOTE (Tommy Sawyer @ Sep 8 2012, 02:04 PM)
QUOTE (Mr. IsNot @ Sep 8 2012, 04:58 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 8 2012, 08:05 AM)
QUOTE (Na na na @ Sep 8 2012, 09:33 AM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Sep 8 2012, 09:16 AM)
I think the true surprises were Body Electric and Grand Designs. I loved Subdivisions as an opening tune.

...Territories & Where's My Thing

How is Where's My Thing a surprise?

x2

Why are people saying this when they played it on the last couple of tours?

unsure.gif

No they didn't.

Shhh. We already cleared this up. You were too busy sleeping on a hammock to notice.

Sorry didn't see that. smile.gif

smile.gif

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Sep 8 2012, 02:45 PM)
QUOTE (Alchemical @ Sep 8 2012, 02:37 PM)
QUOTE (ShowgunSam @ Sep 8 2012, 02:26 PM)
As ballsy as this set list was, what makes you all think they won't make a few swaps over the course of the year? It's gonna be a long tour, after all.

Someone supposedly legit stated in another thread that there are other songs in the rotation and there might even be a second setlist with a few alterations.

Limelight

Middletown Dreams

The Pass

Dreamline

Seven Cities of Gold

Those were the songs I believe. yes.gif

The credits in the tour book seem to be a tip-off regarding what songs are played. Almost everything they played is listed there, and a few songs they DIDN'T play, which I'm guessing may appear on alternate night. Among those songs, the following were listed:

The Pass

Dreamline

Seven Cities of Gold

I'm guessing on some nights these songs will be swapped for some of the ones played in Manchester. For example: 7CoG instead of Halo Effect, 2112 Overture/Syrinx instead of Working Man, etc.

Jeeze, going tomorrow night and I hope they don't change the setlist up a whole lot. I got bitchslapped when they played Summertime Blues in 2007 and they dropped it eventually for Distant Early Warning. ohmy.gif

QUOTE (Mr. IsNot @ Sep 8 2012, 03:58 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 8 2012, 08:05 AM)
QUOTE (Na na na @ Sep 8 2012, 09:33 AM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Sep 8 2012, 09:16 AM)
I think the true surprises were Body Electric and Grand Designs. I loved Subdivisions as an opening tune.

...Territories & Where's My Thing

How is Where's My Thing a surprise?

x2

Why are people saying this when they played it on the last couple of tours?

No, "Leave that thing alone?" was played the last few tours. "Where's my thing?" was only played during the Roll the Bones Tour. It's a very welcomed song during this tour, specially since they haven't ever recorded it Live as many other songs on this tour like: Grand Design, The Body Electric and Middletown Dreams ( if that ever actually shows up in the "B" setlist.) I'm actually looking forward for this DVD since it has so many gems and most of Clockwork Angels. The only real flaw on this setlist is the decision to use Working Man again. Xanadu, 2112, Jacobs Ladder even The Camera Eye or an instrumedley would have been a better choice. IMO!

cool.gif