Merch Question

Prince of Tyrus

Where any jerseys sold at the show?

I've been collecting all of the baseball/cricket jerseys since R30; and was hoping they would have one for the CA tour.

I went ahead and snagged the Trucker Longsleeve from the BSC (seemed the closest to a jersey).

Thanks in advance.

I saw a leather jacket for $750, a black hoodie with red piping, and - what I bought, and you care about - a black baseball jersey for $85.

I did not see the white jersey from the last tour, but the black is very similar.

Differences between old white and the new black:

The big 2.gif and swoosh on the front is red. The number is white "3", not a red "11".

The back has red block letters forming the name "RUSH". And again, the uniform number is a white 3.

Crown patch on sleeve is white.

Tour patch on other sleeve is a white badge shape with words "World Tour 2012|2013".

Gray diamond patch low on front reads "Clockwork Angels" with a red CA circle design.

QUOTE (sitboaf @ Sep 7 2012, 10:44 PM)
I saw a leather jacket for $750, a black hoodie with red piping, and - what I bought, and you care about - a black baseball jersey for $85.
I did not see the white jersey from the last tour, but the black is very similar.
Differences between old white and the new black:
The big 2.gif and swoosh on the front is red. The number is white "3", not a red "11".
The back has red block letters forming the name "RUSH". And again, the uniform number is a white 3.
Crown patch on sleeve is white.
Tour patch on other sleeve is a white badge shape with words "World Tour 2012|2013".
Gray diamond patch low on front reads "Clockwork Angels" with a red CA circle design.

Any pics??

QUOTE (sitboaf @ Sep 8 2012, 11:05 AM)
Black Baseball Jersey
$85

http://s17.postimage.org/6st5ff67j/DSC_0955.jpg
upload picture

http://s17.postimage.org/h45i82xwv/DSC_0956.jpg
picture hosting

Sold--awesome 1022.gif