The Wall

Spiritinthesky

6th Sept 1943, Born on this day, Roger Waters: singer, songwriter, bassist and co-founder of Pink Floyd. Following the departure of bandmate Syd Barrett in 1968, over time Waters became the band's principal lyricist. Waters left Pink Floyd in 1985 and released a aeries of successful solo albums: The Pros and Cons of Hitch Hiking (1984), Radio K.A.O.S. (1987), and Amused to Death (1992). He has also authored an opera, Ca Ira. The most active of all the Floyd members, he has toured extensively as a solo act since 1999, playing The Dark Side Of The Moon in its entirety as well as the current and hugely successful The Wall tour.

More: http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/pages/the_wall

Happy 69th Rog. Thank you for one of the greatest concert experiences of my life this most recent May. What you did with The Wall is truly amazing. Hope you bring it around again. Edited by driventotheedge

QUOTE (driventotheedge @ Sep 6 2012, 04:16 AM)
Happy 69th Rog. Thank you for one of the greatest concert experiences of my life this most recent May. What you did with The Wall is truly amazing. Hope you bring it around again.

Actually! He said in an interview that he wants to do another one VERY soon! So, hopefully by next year is what I'm guessing.