Roswell

rushgoober

Anyone ever get into this show? It only lasted for 3 seasons back in 1999-2002 and was cancelled due to poor ratings.

I remember the show vaguely when it was out, but ignored it. Recently I saw the entire series and it was REALLY good. Occasionally some of the things they tried to expand their audience didn't work fantastically, especially the first handful of episodes from season 2, but in general this was a really great sci-fi show. Has anyone else seen it?

I also didn't see this when it originally aired, but I did watch the entire series several years ago when the Sci-Fi channel (?) re-ran it. I have to admit I enjoyed it, but it was something of a guilty pleasure for me, as it seemed to be a show only teenage girls would watch! I wouldn't go out of my way to see the series again, but if I came across an episode I'd watch it.

laugh.gif

This was a sci fi show about aliens living as teenage humans on earth, aimed at a teenage/twentysomething demographic, mostly teenage girls it seemed. So they also made it a romantic drama, in fact in the long run it was chiefly a romantic drama for teens with a sci fi/alien thread running through it. And as a consequence there was way too much of the teenage romance and not enough of the alien sci fi shit for me. I did watch quite a few episodes though...

I think one of the show's creators/executive producers/directors was Jonathan Frakes.

trink38.gif