Nov 17: Anaheim, CA - Honda Center

jwoods89

QUOTE (jwoods89 @ Jul 29 2012, 09:47 AM)
Is it worth it to go even if the seats are nosebleeds?

Thought I'd bump this because this is what is holding me back from purchasing tickets as of now.

QUOTE (jwoods89 @ Jul 30 2012, 01:37 PM)
QUOTE (jwoods89 @ Jul 29 2012, 09:47 AM)
Is it worth it to go even if the seats are nosebleeds?

Thought I'd bump this because this is what is holding me back from purchasing tickets as of now.

Dude, buy those tickets! Rush is one of those once in a life time bands and one of the few worth seeing just to be in the presence of greatness. Please go!

2.gif

Speaking of seats at the Honda Center, I see you can get section 227 for $110($10 for the seats, $100 in ticketmaster fees biggrin.gif). Can anyone tell me how those would be? I have never seen a concert there.

I was somewhat bummed by the sound at the Gibson Ampitheatre for Time Machine and am thinking about just mixing it up this time out. But then again, I talked to some people who saw Paul McCartney at the Honda Center(then called the Arrowhead Pond) about 10 years ago and they said the sound was so bad, a group of people actually tried to complain. They told me his talk in between songs was unintelligible. So, was it just Sir Paul not having it together and Rush WILL sound good there or what?