An Extremely Trivial Game

The Notorious B.S.G.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Oct 25 2004, 11:12 PM)
I think I've got it and, if I'm right you're a complete and total.., a word hasn't been invented for what you are but you are one and a complete and total one too.

Its the titles and icons for the number of posts you've made on the forum -

ie: Rush logo icon and Long Awaited Froind
Roll the Bones icon and Restless Young Rushmantic

etc...

nasty.gif moon.gif bsg.gif

You have, and I am!!!!!

yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

Here are the rules:

"Let's do a "Rush and Roll" trivia thread. Someone poses a trivia question concerning our favorite band, or some other musical performer. Make it as hard or as easy as you wish. First correct answer gets to ask the next question. Rush trivia is good, but why limit ourselves? Make it obscure factoids, puns which we need to guess, anything that pops into your head. For example, I may pose the question: "

dazed025.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Oct 26 2004, 12:42 AM)
Here are the rules:

"Let's do a "Rush and Roll" trivia thread. Someone poses a trivia question concerning our favorite band, or some other musical performer. Make it as hard or as easy as you wish. First correct answer gets to ask the next question. Rush trivia is good, but why limit ourselves? Make it obscure factoids, puns which we need to guess, anything that pops into your head. For example, I may pose the question: "

dazed025.gif

Point taken. Sorry sad.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Oct 25 2004, 04:03 PM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Oct 26 2004, 12:42 AM)
Here are the rules:

dazed025.gif

Point taken. Sorry sad.gif

lol, np laugh.gif

You just confused the hell out of everybody wacko.gif

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Oct 25 2004, 05:12 PM)
I think I've got it and, if I'm right you're a complete and total.., a word hasn't been invented for what you are but you are one and a complete and total one too.

Its the titles and icons for the number of posts you've made on the forum -

ie:  Rush logo icon and Long Awaited Froind
      Roll the Bones icon and Restless Young Rushmantic

etc...

nasty.gif  moon.gif  bsg.gif

OMG it's so obvious........ NOW

Here's one of my favourite music trivia questions.

I'm looking for a song title. The song I'm looking reached number 1 in the UK charts. The song's title is not mentioned in the song's lyric but the title of the song that replaced it at number 1 in the charts is.

tell me if this too obscure for any of you with no knowledge of the UK charts and I'll come up with something else.

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Oct 26 2004, 12:24 PM)
Here's one of my favourite music trivia questions.

I'm looking for a song title. The song I'm looking reached number 1 in the UK charts. The song's title is not mentioned in the song's lyric but the title of the song that replaced it at number 1 in the charts is.

tell me if this too obscure for any of you with no knowledge of the UK charts and I'll come up with something else.

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody / Abba - Mamma Mia??

Ok, my question is this:

The original version of Down In It, written by Trent Reznor in 1989, was said by him to be a near copy of another song written by another band. Name the band and the song that was the inspiration for Down In It.

Lol, you knew it was a NIN question before I asked it, didnt you? laugh.gif

Archived