Piano part in Garden

Gedneil Alpeart

As I listend to the Garden with close attention yesterday on headphones, when the piano part came on, I noticed or thought I noticed or heard some voices in the background, almost like someone talking.....is it just an echo? Anyone else hear it? Edited by Gedneil Alpeart

QUOTE (Gedneil Alpeart @ Jun 21 2012, 02:29 PM)
As I listend to the Garden with close attention yesterday on headphones, when the piano part came on, I noticed or thought I noticed or heard some voices in the background, almost like someone talking.....is it just an echo? Anyone else hear it?

I'm sorry dude I just gave it a pretty good hearing with headphones as well and I couldn't ascertain any additional vocals or voices during that part.

no.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 21 2012, 03:59 PM)
QUOTE (Gedneil Alpeart @ Jun 21 2012, 02:29 PM)
As I listend to the Garden with close attention yesterday on headphones, when the piano part came on, I noticed or thought I noticed or heard some voices in the background, almost like someone talking.....is it just an echo?  Anyone else hear it?

I'm sorry dude I just gave it a pretty good hearing with headphones as well and I couldn't ascertain any additional vocals or voices during that part.

no.gif

Maybe it's the voices inside of his head to listen to it more.

Just listened. I have to admit, it's very, very feint, but it's there. I hear it at the 4:03 and then again at 4:16. Then again, I hear a deep sigh on "presto" right near the musical bridge connecting the first two verses. Right before GED sings "an evening plane". I think it's the 0:38 second mark. Edited by dtpoet