Katatonia - Dead End Kings

adace1

The only Katatonia album I've ever listened to was Night Is The New Day, and I really liked that album. I've already listened to the new song and after listening to it, I'm really looking forward to picking up Dead End Kings.

Two new songs are streaming!!!

http://www.stormbringer.at/news_33172/kata..._im_stream.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okq6jyxdCNQ&feature=youtu.be

Edit: Just listened to them. Amazing tracks. To say I can't wait for this album is an understatement.

Edited by adace1

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Aug 16 2012, 11:39 AM)
QUOTE (adace1 @ Aug 15 2012, 03:31 AM)
This album is amazing. Give it a listen ASAP  1022.gif

after a few listens it sounds pretty good....not as good as Night is the new Day.

I was just gonna ask that. Shame.

I like this album better then Night is the new day. I like it lot more. NITND is a good album, but to me it sounds like an attempt at commercial success. DEK really isn't like that IMO. Perhaps if you didn't like on your first listen check it out again. I got it and listened to it once, and didn't listen to it again for a month. Then I got it out again gave it another listen and just could not believe that I had not be listening to it all along.

QUOTE (-Jane- @ Sep 30 2012, 10:26 AM)
I like this album better then Night is the new day. I like it lot more. NITND is a good album, but to me it sounds like an attempt at commercial success. DEK really isn't like that IMO. Perhaps if you didn't like on your first listen check it out again. I got it and listened to it once, and didn't listen to it again for a month. Then I got it out again gave it another listen and just could not believe that I had not be listening to it all along.

A lot more? Really? IMO, Dead End Kings is slightly disappointing (still not bad).....but not near as solid as Night is the New Day.....