Metacritic

ShlappinDahBass

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 12 2012, 03:11 PM)
Doesnt metacritic only post things that are very popular? Thats what I thought. They dont post everything thats released. CA is only important to a relatively small amount of people.

Dummy up confused13.gif

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 12 2012, 03:11 PM)
Doesnt metacritic only post things that are very popular? Thats what I thought. They dont post everything thats released. CA is only important to a relatively small amount of people.

If Metacritic weren't going to score CA, then they wouldn't have listed it at all... I think we have to be patient for the Metacritic score now! UGH! The waiting game sucks! We've played too long.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 12 2012, 09:47 PM)
What the "heck" is Metacritic and why would anyone care if they "score" Clockwork Angels or not?

confused13.gif

weird huh, should base off your own opinions and not others

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 12 2012, 03:47 PM)
What the "heck" is Metacritic and why would anyone care if they "score" Clockwork Angels or not?

confused13.gif

Metacritic is awesome. It averages reliable critics on a score out of 100. Metacritic has snakes and arrows and vapor trails, it blows my mind that they dont have CA. With time im sure it will.

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 12 2012, 02:11 PM)

You'd be surprised at how obscure some of the artists on there are.

QUOTE (GeddyLeeFender @ Jun 12 2012, 04:11 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 12 2012, 03:47 PM)

confused13.gif

Metacritic is awesome. It averages reliable critics on a score out of 100. Metacritic has snakes and arrows and vapor trails, it blows my mind that they dont have CA. With time im sure it will.

There you go...And them having VT and S&A. That's what is baffling to me.