Ticketline Presale

They can't have been good, I know a couple of people who got front row and second row. However, it was terrible for me. Was online and had chosen the best section for Glasgow by 9:01, it said 'none available'. I then tried the next best section and told me I could only purchase one ticket from the section angry.gif Not happy with this pre-sale especially as I can't take part in tommorow's presale due to my exam sad.gif Edited by 2112rush

QUOTE (The Objectivist @ May 16 2012, 02:12 PM)
I got an invite to the Ticketline presale, except the only tickets they had were in the nosebleeds.

I'm guessing Rush didn't sell out the 02 in twenty seconds... so no good seats included in the presale. Was anyone else disappointed by this?

I've tried 3 hours to get a floor ticket (front blocks) for London and Manchester - not just one good single seat in this f**kin' presale. comp26.gif

So I ordered the 'Front Of Stage' standing tickets for the Cologne show on ticketmaster Germany. 73 Euro's - not too bad.

Edited by greyfriar

The tickets on sale are still crap, right at the back or up top on the sides! The useless bitch i spoke to tried to tell me that all the good tickets have gone and it's been on sale a 'long time'!! Yeah right! why is it allways so stressful!

Thanks Willowrooz!! trink39.gif

I have spent the whole day tearing my hair out, constantly visiting the ticketline site, and the tickets are only any good if you bring your own binoculars and neck brace. Why no floor seats at the NEC on presale? banghead.gif

QUOTE (timbo @ May 16 2012, 07:44 PM)
Have a look on ebay. Same guy with top seats for most of the venues. How does he do it ? I got jack shit after 3 hours of trying ! Wasn't like this for One Direction !!!

beathorse.gif

There's a guy selling a 24-page guide how to get tickets up front. WTF confused13.gif

It's not what you know but who you know ! Maybe the Olympics 2012 ballot way was a more fan friendly way to do it ! I remember David Gilmour doing a similar thing with his presale when he toured in 2006. Worked for me then. This way sucks for me ! Especially with Pricks getting access to them for the wrong reason !

Are well ! Thats Life (son)

b_sigh.gif

Edited by timbo

I got a good one through theticketfactory after hours of hair pulling I got a row B which is good enough for me

Is the ticketline link meant to be the Rush.com presale, were people panic buying this morning cause right now there is jack all left, I hope there are better ones to be released tomarrow and in the general sale- I need to get for Glasgow and Men and hopefully O2 as well

Block C row 7 i think, first time ever on geddys side hope to get more good seats like that for the other gigs, I have never been in the side teirs, will want to do that for manchester