My Fingers Are Crossed For Some

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ May 14 2012, 08:01 PM)
Love the song. I wouldn't complain if they played it live!

I don't think anyone would complain, I think they will be alot of people glancing around at each other thinking "OMG, No Way, I can't believe they are playing this.....Cool!"

653.gif

Yeah! I love the piano in this song. And Geddy's incredibly high-pitched "in the available light". Great Alex solo too. Lots of Rush goodness here. Bring it on!

QUOTE (losingit2k @ May 14 2012, 09:46 PM)
QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ May 14 2012, 08:01 PM)
Love the song. I wouldn't complain if they played it live!

I don't think anyone would complain, I think they will be alot of people glancing around at each other thinking "OMG, No Way, I can't believe they are playing this.....Cool!"

653.gif

I wouldn't complain because there is about a 90% that I would sell my tickets if I found out that annoying drivel was on the set list. I could probably hide in the restroom for that time period when I knew it was coming up so there is a 10% that I would still go. This is the ONLY Rush song where I can say that Geddy's voice makes me want to drive a Phillips head right into my eardrum at the "Availble light" part. I would rather hear "I think I'm going bald" twenty times in a row live than hear "Available Light" once.

I try to listen to this song once every five years or so but I can't make it all the way through although the intro is okay.

While it's not a certainty, I think the probability is very high that it won't be played.

I Love that song too.it would be tough,on Ged's vocals unless they tuned down a whole step...i don't think they will play it.but you never know,they did entre nous on snakes tour.keep em crossed!!