Is It All Just A Precalculated Game?

Tick

QUOTE (Snaked @ May 7 2012, 10:54 PM)
*yawns*

are you two done measuring your dicks yet?

just stop.

Go to sleep if yer tired.

QUOTE (Tick @ May 7 2012, 10:50 PM)
QUOTE (Snaked @ May 7 2012, 10:21 PM)
alright ladies, play nice.

Well, I'm 12, but I'll try.

Apparently Totem and I feel completely opposite. I know what I experienced in the late 70's and early 80's, and as for my neck of the woods goes, I knew the deal.

He can call me whatever but he was the one to come in and proclaim his view as fact.

NOPE. It wasn't that way where I'm from.

"Sleeping out for tickets was a bunch of horse shit.

Are you kidding me?

Trust me. That was even worse. Much worse in fact.

Order? What order. When you bought tikets standing in line your were competing with all the other outlets in the city you were seeing them.

It's a lottery.

There is no rhyme or reason to buying tickets for a concert event or a sporting event if your not a season ticket holder.

It's all a crap shoot.

Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't.

If you want guarentees then pay a broker, go VIP or platinum. Otherwise your competing with everyone for a face value ticket.

That's how it always has been. Even when you slept out for tickets."

That was abrasive, and that was "horseshit". atickhum.gif

Ok Tick.....let's talk it out.

Alright....I sounded abrasive....this is why I don't like the internet sometimes. No voice, no emotion.

If we were at a bar before a Rush show raising pints and talking about this we would be laughing about it.

It's all good.

Back in the day where I live (South Florida) sleeping out was awesome.....everything up to the point of getting your heart broken (the partying, getting shit faced, jamming tunes all night, making dougnut runs to kripsy kreme)....5th in line and your seats were in the back of the arena. Because all the little shits who worked in the outlet pulled the great seats.

At the venue....totally different.

It was not easy getting good to great seats . I am talking floor first 15-20 rows. It was not easy.

Edited by Todem

QUOTE (Snaked @ May 7 2012, 10:54 PM)
*yawns*

are you two done measuring your dicks yet?

just stop.

LOL!!!!

I think we are going to start dating.

QUOTE (Todem @ May 7 2012, 10:57 PM)
QUOTE (Tick @ May 7 2012, 10:50 PM)
QUOTE (Snaked @ May 7 2012, 10:21 PM)
alright ladies, play nice.

Well, I'm 12, but I'll try.

Apparently Totem and I feel completely opposite. I know what I experienced in the late 70's and early 80's, and as for my neck of the woods goes, I knew the deal.

He can call me whatever but he was the one to come in and proclaim his view as fact.

NOPE. It wasn't that way where I'm from.

"Sleeping out for tickets was a bunch of horse shit.

Are you kidding me?

Trust me. That was even worse. Much worse in fact.

Order? What order. When you bought tikets standing in line your were competing with all the other outlets in the city you were seeing them.

It's a lottery.

There is no rhyme or reason to buying tickets for a concert event or a sporting event if your not a season ticket holder.

It's all a crap shoot.

Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't.

If you want guarentees then pay a broker, go VIP or platinum. Otherwise your competing with everyone for a face value ticket.

That's how it always has been. Even when you slept out for tickets."

That was abrasive, and that was "horseshit". atickhum.gif

Ok Tick.....let's talk it out.

Alright....I sounded abrasive....this is why I don't like the internet sometimes. No voice, no emotion.

If we were at a bar before a Rush show raising pints and talking about this we would be laughing about it.

It's all good.

Back in the day where I live (South Florida) sleeping out was awesome.....everything up to the point of getting your heart broken (the partying, getting shit faced, jamming tunes all night, making dougnut runs to kripsy kreme)....5th in line and your seats were in the back of the arena. Because all the little shits who worked in the outlet pulled the great seats.

At the venue....totally different.

It was not easy getting good to great seats . I am talking floor first 15-20 rows. It was not easy.

Ok, a cooler head than mine. I can dig it.

See the summers for me as a teen were sleeping out on the sidewalk at The New Haven Coliseum. If you were first 5 in line you got front row. That's just the way it was. It you were 50th in line you still got in the first 10 rows. I just get heated, because I lived this scene for years and saw how it played out.

I'm not talking about sleeping out at a ticket outlet. That absolutely is a total crap shoot. I'm strictly talking sleeping at the venue itself. A much different result.

I slept out at a ticket outlet for Rush on Moving Pictures. I was number 18 in line and I got average section seats.

Perhaps I get a bit fired up at times.

Well....

yes I do. tongue.gif

atickhum.gif trink39.gif atickhum.gif

Ok Snaked, put away the tape measure.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ May 7 2012, 11:12 PM)
I'm not going to lie it was pretty awesome to read you guy's resolving your issues like that. Don't see that on the internet everyday.

Totem was the bigger man, and I respect that. That brought me to my senses. The Rangers game had me a bit riled up. laugh.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (wilb1972 @ May 8 2012, 09:17 AM)
Well popcorn.gif that was an interesting roller coaster ride for me this morning - glad to see you guys work it out too!

trink39.gif

Now, play nice! dazed025.gif

2.gif

Always eager to entertain.

and eat all your spinach!!!!