GO PACKERS!

Guest Xourque

Guest Xourque

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 5 2005, 10:33 PM)
Is this Brett Favre's last season?

Hopefully not.. I don't think he will quit. He is one of the few NFL players who actually enjoys football, and plays only because of it. We'll see! I hope they get close to the super bowl.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jun 6 2005, 12:50 AM)
I wouldn't be surprised if it is his last season. His wife is battling cancer and he just might end it soon to be with her. Besides the Pack is in decline and I highly doubt he'll want to be part of a rebuilding phase.

She's such a great lady... telling him to go play, not worry about her wub.gif What a wife.

I'm a packer fan, too. B-) I was born in Green Bay cheer.gif Though that life was shortly lived when we moved to Iowa weeks after my birth.

I think that there is a chance Favre could be back for another season after this but only time will tell. I read an article on the packers website about #4 sayin he's in the best shape of his life as he has spent the last 2 months with a personal trainer.......I have always had a thing against the pack as they exited San Fran from the playoffs a few years back but it's tough to not like Favre as a player....I just like the fact that he's not a big baby like some quaterbacks.....If he throws a pick he'll try and take your head off for pickin him off......He has also never complained about the lack of talent around him and taken the responsibilty on himself for losing....Unfortunatly this guy will never win a superbowl and might not ever see the playoffs again as Minnesota is lookin like the team to beat in that division this year

QUOTE (mully_53 @ Jun 6 2005, 05:03 PM)
I think that there is a chance Favre could be back for another season after this but only time will tell. I read an article on the packers website about #4 sayin he's in the best shape of his life as he has spent the last 2 months with a personal trainer.......I have always had a thing against the pack as they exited San Fran from the playoffs a few years back but it's tough to not like Favre as a player....I just like the fact that he's not a big baby like some quaterbacks.....If he throws a pick he'll try and take your head off for pickin him off......He has also never complained about the lack of talent around him and taken the responsibilty on himself for losing....Unfortunatly this guy will never win a superbowl and might not ever see the playoffs again as Minnesota is lookin like the team to beat in that division this year

dood Favre did win a Super Bowl yes.gif Beat Pats in 1996 season...

QUOTE (clearingsky @ Jun 6 2005, 09:09 PM)
The Vikings have had more talent than the Packers for the last 6 years and still haven't done much. #4 is the difference maker and He wants another Super Bowl ring.Green and Gold forever.

It's over brother... it's over yes.gif

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Jun 6 2005, 06:39 AM)
QUOTE (Xourque @ Jun 6 2005, 12:05 AM)
cheer.gif  GO PACKERS!  cheer.gif

That's really all I wanted to say..  confused13.gif

It will be a long year for the Pack.......The Vikings are coming-The Vikings are coming!!! yes.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif

You damn right! Fellow Vikes fan right here baby! trink39.gif applaudit.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jun 6 2005, 06:50 AM)
I wouldn't be surprised if it is his last season. His wife is battling cancer and he just might end it soon to be with her. Besides the Pack is in decline and I highly doubt he'll want to be part of a rebuilding phase.

Yeah I agree yes.gif I can't see Favre hanging around at Green Bay for much longer, his wife is ill, the team is rebuilding and at least 2 seasons off any chance of a play off berth. I think he'll retire at the end of this season.

I guess my youth caused me to think the Favre never won the superbowl....I do remember them losing to the Bronco's but can't seem to remember them beating the Pats......Although i am not a Vikings fan I really do think this is gonna be their year...Sure they used to have a good offense but their defense was always brutal.....They have in my opinion filled that void this year and i think have the best defense on paper in the NFC....... Not to mention their offense remains the same minus the cancer and plus the 2nd best reciever in collge football last year... Let's see how it plays out.....It really doesn't matter anyways as San Fran is gonna have the comeback season of the century yes.gif ......hahah likly not but lets hope they win more then 2 games this yr

Archived